!

"What if i am intrested?" 

The originally sweet and loving boy couldn't contain his anger. Who was he to say something like that? Was he so clueless? 

"Listen here. You, you out of all people have no damn right to say this. On top of that aren't you dating someone? Yeah this says a lot about you!" he backfires before ultimately hanging up and placing the phone back in place.

Only seconds after Jia came walking back with a smile gracing her beautiful face, making Eunwoo light up, totally forgetting the previous events. "Look the food is coming!" the girl pointed at the waiter excitedly, making Eunwoo smile at her lovingly. As the two conversed and ate their food, someone else was insanely conflicted regarding to his thoughts, feelings or whatever else there was!

𝐊𝐀𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐀𝐄-𝐌𝐎𝐎 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I was walking up the stairs of the home, me and my grandfather share after having ordered him to not watch that stupid drama of his. The shows female leads name being Shin Geum-hui made everything confusing right? Not only that but the same thing that happened in the drama, the accidental kiss of the two protagonists, happened to me! The memory of the kiss was making me really confused with everything. I hate the way everything in my life is so messy right now.

I strutted into my room with a cup of coffee in my hand as i suddenly remembered todays event. "You coming yesterday wasnt needed alright? We should keep a clear distance, Kang Tae-moo." the words i couldnt stop thinking about. I went to support her, i am the fool for trying i guess! On the other hand she clearly told me i should just watch the live stream...

To my defense, i thought it was just another one of the typical Hwang Jia antics! How would i know she actually meant it? 

"Aish!" i yelled standing up, ruffling my messy hair with one hand. Why am i getting so worked up over her! She, she is part of the reason my life is such a mess! She got me thinking about her so much, i think she might appear in my dreams soon. The way everyone seems to be obssesed with her isnt helping either! The pictures of her speech are in every corner, its only a matter of time till my grandfather comes gushing to me about how much of an angel she is...

Unknowingly i already grabbed my phone, lowering the volume of the tv infront of me as i dial her number. Only when the last ring, before she picked up, echoed i realized that i had no damn clue why i was even calling. 

"Hwang Jia?" i mumbled rather nervously from my side, "What do you want Kang Tae-moo?" i couldnt help but panic, i knew if Jia would actually stand in front of me, she would die out of laughter from my expression. A male, a boy, a man, whatever, picking up Hwang Jia's phone? I must have called the wrong person! I'm sure i did call her though... "Who- Who is this?" i answered more than confused and i think that was totally obvious. "Look, Jia is with me right now. Leave her alone alright? She is not intrested, i am sure you aren't either." i heard the guy scoff making my eyes widen. Who was he to say this! I had millions of questions rising. Who was he to her? What do you mean, she is with you? Is she safe? And how is it possible that anyone is not intrested in me! After i concluded that the guy would hang up if i wouldnt answer, i thought of the quickest thing to say.

"What if i am intrested?" 

'WHAT THE FUCK DID I JUST SAY' i hit my face with the pillow next to me as i felt my face heating up. I most definatly fucked up. What if he tells her what i said? I am done, for good.

I heard him scoff again before he answered "Listen here. You, you out of all people have no damn right to say this. On top of that aren't you dating someone? Yeah this says a lot about you!"