-

"Jia?" he said, beginning to smile when seeing Jia. "You're a shareholder here?" Jia asked in shock, clearly not expecting this at all. "You know each other?" a voice said, which Jia completely ignored, by taking the vacant seat next to Eunwoo. Every person in the room was quite surprised, especially two. Kang Tae-moo and Cha Sunghoon.

"As Chairman Kang wanted, Hwang Jia will be getting 43% of the shares" Secretary Cha exclaimed, with his usual blank facial expression. After some more signing of papers and work talks, the meeting ended and Jia stood up, Eunwoo by her side. He offered to go get lunch with her, which Jia of course accepted. They went out of the big meeting room together talking with each other about the share holding surprise. As they were on their way to do so Jia suddenly heard someone calling after her.

"Hwang Jia!" 

As she turned around she saw the person she was trying to ignore. "Kang Tae-moo." she said as he catched up with the two. "I'm sorry about yesterday, my grandfather made you go on a date with me. And i have a girlfriend anyway, so i luckily got both of us out of it." he exclaimed looking at Jia and then at Eunwoo next to her. "We are just business partners anyway, don't apologize. Even if we went on that date, nothing further would've happened, right?" Jia said coldly, while turning back around, and grabbing the shocked Eunwoo with her. When they were far away enough, the taller guy whispered to her "You were talking about Kang Tae-moo yesterday?!" 

-

Now the two were in Jia's car, heading to a place they could eat at. While Jia was driving, there was Eunwoo who's still trying to comprehend what just happened. "Well- That's surprising." he exclaimed loudly. "Oh did i say that out loud? Sorry." he apologized when Jia shot him a glare. "It's just- How- Why- KANG TAEMOO?" he now asked obviously curious. "Well, don't even ask. You saw me yesterday, helped me and i am more than thankful. You told me that i shouldn't cry over any guy. So i am trying to ignore him." Jia now explained, while keeping her eyes on the road. "I mean, its not like you have more than 40% of the shares right? So the percentage is of course so low that you'll see him again!" he voiced, meaning everything in a sarcastic way. "hA Ha- You're literally so funny, did you know that?" Jia now said full of sarcasm too. "I kind of already knew that, but thanks for telling me!" Eunwoo replied full of confidence. With a last scoff Jia parked her car and motioned Eunwoo to follow her. 

Here they were the chicken selling shop owned by Ha-ri's parents. Grabbing his hand Jia practically dragged the boy inside, when entering getting a few looks from the other people and Ha-ri's parents including her brother. Surprisingly the 'good-looking brother', which is what Jia said, regonized the young beauty and immediatly ran up to her. "No way! You're HWANG JIA! What are you doing at our shabby resturant?" he asked making Jia giggle, and Eunwoo who is next to her look at her weirdly. "What the..." he mumbled, while still remaining unnoticed by the both. "We thought about eating lunch and this was my Number 1 option!" Jia exclaimed in a more aegyo-like voice, which made him awe at her. "Is your sister here?" she asked him still in the same tone. "Oh Ha-ri? Yes, i'll get her!" he responded before making his way staright to her room. After seeing him leave, Jia garbbed Eunwoo's hand again and dragged him to an empty table. "What was all that about!" Eunwoo whispered sternly. "Chill, he is a friends good-looking brother, i have nothing to loose so why not flirt" Jia replied while keeping her eyes on the menu in her hands. "Wow!" he now mumbled again with a scoffy look on his face.