-

The girl walked downstairs carefully as to not slip, figuring that the heels are a total menace to existing. One wrong step and you're dead, Jia thought, of course overexaggerating everything.

"Jia honey!" she heard her mother call out. "Hm?"

"Today is the big day! Come eat with us!" she rushed towards her excited cupping her daughters face.

Jia looked at her mother fondly. It hurt to say no now but she really had to go and prepare everything. She also noticed that her mom seemed to have dropped the constant asking about the event a few days earlier. "Mom, how about we eat dinner together after the show? All fancy you know, im very busy today.." she rambles.

"I know dont worry, that sounds amazing. Make sure to stay healthy alright?" i nodded as i headed towards the big door leading outside.

Getting into my car i felt myself getting all tense again. "Come on calm down girl" i mumble to myself before driving of to the most important place this day. The music coming from the radio, k-pop i figured, made me relax quite a bit. the song wasnt hyper nor did it have sudden beat drops or anything. "Damn whoever made this, marry me."

"Seeun!" i walk into the big hall seeing my personal manager walking towards me with a smile. "You're here. Nervous?" she utters as i reply with "Quite? Do i look nervous?"
"I read you like an open book, asking me isnt the best thing now, is it?" she replies. "You're right." i pout slightly.

"Come on. Why is that you're so worked up? Everything is sorted out. The models came for a try out of the outfits, also trying out the cat walk. I know this will be a big thing for you and the company. Calm down!" i shook my head at her words, trying to bring back the confident me. Exactly in moments like this, my needed side disappears huh? But Seeun's more than right, we got this. My last show was long ago and k-netizens along with people outside korea have posted all over social media that they were looking forward to today.

Which again is exactly why im so tense. Will they like it? Is this collection too simple?

Of course i loved the designs i made, i went for my feelings at the time i designed them. Like i always do in my designs, they are infact really important to me. This collection gives me a warm cozy feeling. The main color palette being taupe, oyster, carob brown, russet and tibetan red.

It's perfect for certain occasions only and this might sound stupid because there is no reason to get the attire if you can rarely wear them right?
That's what i debated at first, but there is nothing wrong with wearing a certain thing only once if the moment was special. Looking back at the clotjing piece in your closet makes you remind yourself that that piece holds a memory, an important one.

Except for that, you wont ever get rid of it because of the exact same reason, so its a win for me too right?

"Are you coming Jia, let me show you the backstage area and atelier." Seeun shook me out of my thoughts. "Yes lets go!" i answered all smiling again.

I wowed everything as we first went to the atelier seeing all my sketches pictured in paintings, it went from baby to high school to my first collection sketches to my now sketches in a process view. Meanwhile some of the attire from random stuff i designed were exhibited too. "You're acting as if you didnt create all of those." Seeun sighs as i laugh. "We never did this before so this is really shocking you know." i muttered. "This mostly for promotion purposes anyway as only major celebrities attending can come in here to film."

"Wah that's smart" i answered nodding as i continued walking around. "Is your grandma coming?" i ask suddenly seeing Seeun's eyes widen slightly. "Uh i didn't think you would like that." she answers honestly making my heart break. "Hm? Come on Seeun why would i be mad, at this point she feels like my own grandma! I really want her to come, i'll send a car for her a few hours bwfore the show starts alright?"

I see her smiling slight as she looks down. "Thank you so much." i run up hugging her as she tries to avoid my arms. "Stop no thats enough!"

"Just let me hug you!" i yell back before she successfully pushes me back. "Damn i like your grandma more anyway" i turn around scoffing ironically. "Sure whatever."

We now were heading towards the backstage, there i greet all the staff with a smile. Make up artists started laying out their products early as they tried some styles on. "Thank you for your hard work!" i bow at them as they immediatly do so back answering with loads of thank you's. "Its 2:47 pm right now. The models will be here by 3:30 pm to get some make up tried on them." Seeun exclaims while walking next to me as we inspect the catwalk now. "Mhm that sound alright. The first people will probably show up by 6 pm, so we have loads of time." I answer, walking through the catwalk with an overexaggerated walk, looking at an annoyed Seeun, she is totally done i figure as i smile at her.

"Yeah sorry" i cringe at myself. She laughs slightly as she helps me get back down. "Are your nerves better after looking at everything?" Seeun questions. "Yes really honestly. I basically forgot why i was even worrying." i let out a small laugh in between the sentence.

"Good." she answers.

"Hello!" The girl greets the models as she walks through the backstage area, the models not wasting a second, immediatly standing up bowing at the much too famous girl to not bow to, after their thoughts at least. "If you're nervous dont be! You all will do well, hwaiting!" Jia yells out clapping as everyone else joins in with smiles.

As the young girl walks back to the main area she sees Seeun coming in with her grandma holding her by the arm. "Grandma!" Jia cheers waving as she runs towards them. "Omo Jia!" she engulfs the girl into a big hug. "Wah you are still beautiful as ever, thank you for inviting me too."

"Thank you Grandma. I'm glad you came!" Jia responds as she looks at her phone for the time. "Its 4 pm already? Grandma did you eat lunch? I was about to get some food delivered here." she asks now. "I would love to if you're not too busy darling."

Jia smiled as she made eye contact with Seeun telling her to bring her Grandma to the backstage table, where they were about to eat.

"Wah this looks amazing" Jia mumbles stuffing some gimbap into her mouth. "Eat slowly Jia-ah" Seeun's grandma laughs. The three were sat down eating a variety of korean food she ordered. "She always eats like she has never seen food before" Seeun utters gaining a glare from Jia. "Thats only around people im really comfortable with. That's a compliment... in some way?"

Seeun scoffs smiling as her Grandma watches the two fondly. She knew Seeun and Jia had a close and special bond. She especially knew Jia and Seeun had no other friends either so she was glad for their relationship.

After finally finishing the food while having random conversations filled with lots of laugther, mostly from Jia, the young girl went to get her make up freshened up.

Seeun had already seated her Grandma on a comfortable place at the seating area. She she now made her way towards the back exit of the building to get a feeling of how crowded it was outside already. They had prepared the bodyguards and outside decorations half an hour earlier so everything is in place. Arriving she heard insane yelling from the front so she went inside immediatly not wanting to grab much more attention.

"The situation outside?" Jia asked approaching Seeun. "Its very much crowded." she stated looking at her phone. Its 20 minutes till the first car with guests is supposed to arrive and Jia's nerves were on the roof. Its more like she was excited but diffrentiating those two feelings was pretty hard right now.

"Alright chill, you're all pretty girl dont worry." she whispered closing her eyes as she now made her way towards the entrance area where loads of luxurious looking curtains were hung up, so no look inside was possible.

"Uhm Jia we have some... guests?" she heard as Seeun approached her with a confused but warning look.

Jia rubbed her eyes as she followed her secretary. "What the fuck?" the girl mumbled looking at the people infront of her.

"What in the world are you doing here?"