!?

Why is he looking at me, its like he is planning on killing me! Well, cant blame him, i feel like i would do too, if i was in his shoes. Maybe he is just looking at my pretty face! Narcissism, hehe.

Soon we arrived on our destinated floor and we entered the business meeting room. I sat next to Mr. Kang in the front, having the best view towards the projector. Today we are going to choose the models we want for the advertising. One team of my company has prepared an presentation about the models we should book and why, while on the other side a team of Kang Jerks company did the same.

"We have thought of Jang Yoon-ju! She has modeled for many famous magazines, like VOGUE, Harpers Bazar and more. Except for that she is also a singer and song-writer. Booking her would be a plus for both, she has an insane fan-base and picking her would be perfect for our advertising." My team voiced, their reasoning was good and on top of that i seriously love Jang Yoon-ju, as a fashion-designer and fellow model. 

"We think Hye Park is the best option for us, she might not be as famous as Jang Yoon-ju is in Korea, but Hye Park built a strong image and fan-base in the U.S! She is insanely popular between popular brands and magazines." The opposite team exclaimed. I liked their reasoning too, though i still favorize Jang Yoon-ju. Not because my team represented her, its because i seriously think she is the best for this job. And maybe also because i would love to see her in person, but thats something diffrent. Except for that, as the team already said, Hye Park is mostly just popular in the U.S since she even debuted there. 

 "Well-, what do you think President Hwang?" Tae-moo said as he turned to me, i must say i expected him to just choose someone, not me. Moreover i didnt expect him to ask me himself, who i would like to choose. "I think i am for Jang Yoon-ju, not because my team presented her, i am better than that, but because i think she fits the theme and the clothing more than Hye Park does." Tae-moo nodded at that. "You heard her." he exclaimed as he stood up, looking down at me. What is happening? Why does he suddenly act like this? He isnt a jerk anymore! Wow, what a character development! "Good job, both teams, this is the end of this meeting." with that he signalized Mr. Cha to follow him. Though he still looked back at me once, probably to check if i was leaving now, which i did. I stood up from my seat, bowing a last time to the workers in the room, before exiting. 

Ready to leave, i turned to the left, when suddenly an arm grabbed my wrist harshly, pulling me the other way. "THE FUCK-" i partly screamed. Cooling a bit down when seeing that it was just Kang Jerk. Wow, i really got used to calling him Kang Jerk, amazing! 

"Dont shout!" he whispered as he put his hand over my mouth. "The dinner, your family organized, do you know about it?" he continued. I remembered the event of the morning and groaned at the realization. "They told me this morning" i nodded along. "And you didnt protest?" he added, making me scoff again "I did! I told them that you were going to marry your first blind date, but they insisted! Dont think that i want this." i sighed, while he looked at me blankly. With a last nod, he walked away. Oh my god, my life is a mess.

While driving back home, i got a call from my parents. Of course i picked up. "Jia dear, the dinner is soon, when are you coming home?" My mother spoke from the other line. "I am coming home mom, dont worry, also the dinner is supposed to be in an hour. I'll come home and change into something diffrent." 

"Okay then, have a safe drive!" My mother said before ending the call. Not even a second after, i got a message from Ha-ri.