"Thank you for your honesty." Jia voiced one last time before storming out of the resturant. Of course the all too nice guy Eunwoo, following her right away. As Jia went into the drivers seat of her car, everything she did was fasten her seatbelt, while waiting for Eunwoo to do the same. Right after she drove away aggresively, fastening once she gets out of the alley. 

"Calm down, Jia! You are going to kill us at this rate!" he exclaimed catiously, not knowing how to calm the girl down. Soon they were on the highway and Jia continued by speeding up even more. "Yah Hwang Jia! I get it, you are heartbroken, but please don't do this!"

"They kissed Eunwoo! KISSED" Jia yelled back. "So if i would kiss you right now, does it mean that i automatically have feelings for you?" he replied, also raising his tone. "You wouldn't, beacuse no one kisses someone without having an romatic or sexual attraction to them!" Jia cried out, now tearing up. And to be honest, though they only know each other since like yesterday, he still broke at the sight of her breaking down. 

"It was an accident! Didn't that girl already say that! And we are also going to have an accident right here, if you dont slow down!" he reasoned, between Jia's sobs. 

He couldn't bare it anymore, so what he did was grabbing the wheel with his left arm, while pulling over dramatically. Afterwards the boy made his way out of the car, while heading up to Jia's side, opening the car door too. He dragged her out, the poor girl was still in the middle of a break down. The sunset behind them made everything look like a k-drama scene, in fact everything around them was perfect, just the moment wasn't. Eunwoo cupped Jia's face, making her look at him, while he was wipping her falling tears with his two thumbs. Right after pulling her into a warm hug, kissing her forehead before she burried her head into his chest. 

She would soon realise, that everything she wanted in Kang Tae-moo, was in fact there all the time, just in an other person. 

The two were basically in their own world. Especially Eunwoo. While Jia was too occupied in crying her heart out, Eunwoo's heart was about to explode, he did promise Jia to not treat her diffrently, just because she was basically a celebrity, but having THE Hwang Jia in his arms, by his side, getting to hug, hell even kiss her, was unbelievable to him. Though he wondered what the younger girl saw in Tae-moo. Everybody knows President Kang has an attitude, whether its his cold aura, facial expression or his workaholic persona, there was basically nothing to like about him! Still he managed to capture Jia's heart innocently. 'Was she into hardworking, expressionless, jerky guys?' Eunwoo questioned. Most probably. 

The handsome boy was broken out of his thought, when Jia suddenly moved out of his arms. "Are you feeling better?" he asked, trying to not make it awkward for the girl. "Thank you really, i am actually feeling better! It seems like having a comforting presence around you, does help you a lot!" she answered with her usual cheery tone, making Eunwoo smile like an idiot.

After another minute of awkward silence, Jia offered to give him a ride to where ever he needed to go. Obviously he accepted, because there wasn't any other way of getting back, due to making a halt literally at the middle of a highway stop. 

The ride was not interesting in any way. Though both of them tried to engage themselves in a conversation, it seemed like the awkwardness wouldn't dissapear any time soon. 

Jia kept thinking about the way her life was about to continue. Was it over? The Kang Tae-moo and Shin Ha-ri thing seemed to be none of her concerns anymore. But why was she hoping that it still was? Didn't she hate the mess, she was involved with? What about Sunghoon? Will they meet again? The questions occupied her mind in a matter of seconds and she couldn't help but overthink. Why must her life be so unnecessarily hard! Except for that she has way more important stuff to focus on! Her fashion show, which was supposed to be tomorrow. Right, and there was also the collaboration which was supposed to be filmed the day after her fashion show. Jia truly had no time to think about anyone right now.