Part-02❤️

On the next morning Jungkook woke up and found that he was alone in the room. Taehyung's bed was already empty. Jungkook pouted blankly and not thinking anything he headed towards the washroom.

On the other hand, taehyung had already left for University cause he really didn't want to see Jungkook's face in the beautiful morning as well as he had to talk to the authority about Changing his room.

But he returned from the office being super disappointed and frustrated. And the reason behind that was the dorm authority told him that he can't change the room now as there's no vacant seat available. They said that he can change the room after at least 1 year as that time many students will leave the University completing their post-graduation and new Students will get admitted. So if he wants he can change then. But after requesting them a lot like it's very urgent, he can't stay in that room etc etc they said that if any seat becomes empty then they'll contact with him but somehow taehyung knew that the hope of that is just a little as every students have already been settled up in their respected room and no one is gonna leave the dorm normally for no reason.

"Fvckk fvckk fvckk Kim Taehyung!! your life is just so fvcked up now!! One year with that beast!! Impossible!! Oh God!! what will i do now!!"-
Taehyung was cursing himself in his mind fuming in anger while stumbling on his feet on the way towards his classroom.

Entering into the classroom taehyung found that the front chair of the middle row was empty and except that every other front chair of the both side were already booked so he normally sat on that as it was his habit to sit on the first row.

As soon as he sat on that chair the whole class made a sound like "oooooohhhhhhhh"-😲😲 as they became surprised as well as shocked by something. But taehyung not realising anything didn't mind that as he was already so mad about his dorm room incident.

The class was about to start at 11am and like everyday just exactly 5 minutes before that at 10:55am Jungkook appeared in the front of the class door and the whole class became pin drop silent.

Taehyung was sitting on his chair while lying his head down on the desk and closing his eyes and thinking about the same thing about his shared room like how he'll stay there for one year etc etc.

when he realised that suddenly the whole class became silent he thought that the teacher has come and thinking so lifting up his head he looked at the door and when he saw that none other than Jungkook was entering into the room his blood started to boil and he became 3X more mad.

He immediately looked at the opposite side not caring about jungkook at all.

The whole class was silent and Only the walking sound of Jungkook could be heard.

Walking slowly and wearing a killer look in his eyes jungkook entered into the room making everyone gulped except taehyung. He was carelessly sketching something not giving a damΠ care about anything else.

He slowly approached towards the chair that taehyung was sitting on.

"Get up!!"-
Jungkook said with an unusual deep voice while knocking on the desk twice.

Taehyung didn't reply back and kept doing what he was doing before.

" can't you hear!? I said get upp!"-
Jungkook repeated getting no answer from the other one. But this type the voice was a little more scary.

Finally taehyung turned towards Jungkook with an irritated and disgusted look that jungkook had never got from anyone.

"And why is that so!?"-
Taehyung sassed raising his one eyebrow replying with an irritated voice.

"Cause It's my chair."-
Jungkook replied back with a smirk.

Taehyung didn't reply back and suddenly started to search something on the desk and the chair making jungkook a little bit confused and curious.

After searching a little taehyung again looked at jungkook.

"Your name is not written anywhere here."-
Taehyung said giving a stern look.

Jungkook smiled in his mind seeing the savage side of taehyung but from outside his dark gaze and smirk were Only could be seen.

Jungkook snatched the pencil from taehyung's hand by which he was sketching and instantly wrote his name " JEON JUNGKOOK " on the desk.

"Here is my name, J-E-O-N J-U-N-G-K-O-O-K. Now get up baby boy! "-
Jungkook stated like a savage while tilting his head in one side and pointing at the name that he wrote just now.

Taehyung, not wasting a second, snatched that pencil from Jungkook and wrote his name "KIM TAEHYUNG " on the desk exactly beside Jungkook's name.

"Here is my name too, K-I-M T-A-E-H-Y-U-N-G. Now you get lost from here."-
Taehyung sassed back tilting his head exactly like jungkook did but on the opposite side while pointing at his name too.

Jungkook couldn't help but chuckling seeing that bold, savage person in front of him but just made sure not to express that. He was definitely liking that sweet argument and obviously teasing taehyung cause these type of things were happening with him for the 1st time ever.

"Umm I seeee"-🤔
Jungkook pretended like thinking while looking at both of their name side by side.

"But there's both of our name. So shouldn't we both sit here?"-
Jungkook said and not wasting a milli second he instantly trailed his hand along taehyung's waist and pulled him slightly making him stand up and then he himself sat on that chair and then he pulled back taehyung holding his waist and made him sit on his lap.

All those things happened within a blink that taehyung didn't get a chance protest him.

Every students of the class's eyes went wide open seeing the most unusual thing ever.😳 But none of them dared to make a single sound.

Jungkook was holding taehyung's waist wrapping his both hands around that while his face was near taehyung's ear.

"Perfect now, Isn't it? "-
Jungkook whispered near taehyung's ear while his fluffy lips were touching the other's earlobe.

Taehyung's brain couldn't process the speedy movements of Jungkook and when he finally realised what just happened he wished to just kill jungkook without any second thought.

"Howww!!! Howww dare youuu!!"-
Leav--leave meehh"-
Taehyung was struggling on Jungkook's lap to make him free but Jungkook's grip around taehyung's waist was more strong.💪🏻

"Why!!?? There is both of our names on the desk so apparently shouldn't we both sit here?"-
Jungkook whispered again making the grip stronger.

"Shutt upp u rascal!! I said leave mee"-
Taehyung's voice was stern like before though he was struggling to free himself.

But as jungkook wasn't freeing taehyung and he wasn't being able to do that so finding no other way taehyung just stepped on Jungkook's feet with all his force which made jungkook hissed in pain.

"Ahh ouchhh"-
Jungkook hissed in pain feeling severe pain on his feet.

And taehyung took the chance and got up from Jungkook's lap.

"Youuhh!!"-
Jungkook looked at him in disbelief while rubbing his feet.

"Rascal!!"-
Taehyung breathed out and taking his stuffs he headed towards the back seat making jungkook and every other students startled.

💛Kindly ignore all my grammatical and spelling mistakes.💛

💛Don't forget to comment. Thank you all.💛