Part-03❤️

As soon as the lunch period started, every students headed towards the huge University canteen.🍽️

Though every other students of the class were Waiting for Jungkook to leave the class first and then they'll leave but taehyung wasn't one of them. He hurriedly packed his stuffs and left the class before everyone as well as jungkook. And the reason is he basically hates to stay in the same classroom with that bully i mean Jungkook.

Taehyung sat on a table and ordered his foods. As soon as he started eating his foods he saw that those bully group with 3 other boys were coming towards his table and they sat on a table which was exactly the right one of him.

Taehyung sighed again in frustration and also on his choice thinking that why the heIl did he choose this one to sit! 😓

Not wanting to create any drama again like the classroom, taehyung not minding on anything else just started to satisfy his round tummy.😋

But things really didn't go that smooth. As soon as jimin saw taehyung, he approached towards him with his boyfriend Suga as he didn't forget how taehyung insulted him on the previous day.

"Baby, this is the boy who insulted me last day."-😒
Jimin complained to his boyfriend with an angry pout pointing his little index finger at taehyung.

Taehyung just sighed in frustration realising that perhaps another mess is gonna happen though he didn't really want to create that.

Taehyung didn't reply back and continued his eating.

"Hey youhh!! Why r u quiet now ahhh!! Afraid right?? I knew it huhh!!"-😏
But jimin continued his blabbering thinking that taehyung might be afraid while smirking proudly.

All other boys of the bully group were curiously noticing the drama cause they had already got to know that taehyung was not like others rather much bold and totally unafraid. And Jungkook was also noticing them while smirking as he was also curious to see how taehyung reacts.

Finally taehyung spoke up feeling irritated at jimin's continued disturbance at the time of eating.

"Done barking?? Now get lostt"-
Taehyung said with an unusual deep voice raising his head a little towards jimin.

"Whatttt!!! Babyyy"-
Jimin became surprised finding the unafraid taehyung and then pouted at suga for giving him company on his threatening. 😂

Suga nodded looking at jimin while holding his palm gently.

" listen boy!! Don't even dare to mess with him. U r new here so I'm warning u being cold. It'll be better for u if u stay away from him.'"-
Suga warned in a daring tone pointing his index finger at taehyung.

"For ur kind information, i Don't have 0.00001% interest to talk with him let alone creating mess with him. Rather i hate talking to BULLIES, being around them. So better tell your little ant 🐜 not to come across my path, not to mess with me. And It'll be better for him."-
Taehyung like a brave soldier stated with a dark gaze making everyone surprised.

Saying that he didn't waste a second and immediately got up from his bench as he was hating being around a bunch of bullies, talking to them. He took the plate of his leftover food as his eating wasn't done yet and threw that in the dustbin as he had already lost his appetite. Then he left the canteen making big steps by his long, slender legs making everyone's jaw dropped in shock by his bold actions.

"Whatt the heIl!! Did u guys see him!! How moody!! Not giving a damπ care about us!! Like seriously!! And jeon Jungkook!!!!!! Why r u smiling silently ahhhh!!!!"-
Jimin showed off his anger in a whispered screaming tone while going towards their table stumbling on his cute little feet.