Part-09❤️

Jungkook started his car in a high speed towards the direction of "XYZ Bar " but unlucky Taehyung may be unlucky Jungkook also that he got stuck in the traffic signal 🚦 which wasted some of his precious minutes.

After almost 40 minutes Jungkook reached in front of the bar gate and and shoved inside the bar like tornadoes.

His eyes searched for only Taehyung in the crowd but Taehyung was nowhere to be seen. Jungkook became impatient for a minute.

He then went to the bar counter and asked about Jackson.

JK : " excuse me? Can u please tell me is there any private room booked in the name Jackson?"

Bartender : " sorry sir, It's not allowed to give  anyone’s personal information to others without their opinion "

JK : "It's urgent. Someone's life is in danger!"

Bartender : "but Sir I'll have to take the owner's permission for it."

Jungkook became furious and extremely impatient that couldn’t waste a single minute anymore.

JK : " do whatever u want. I'm calling the police. U and ur owner better be prepared to explain to the police."

The bartender became afraid hearing him Out. He immediately stopped Jungkook from calling the police.

Bartender : "wai-- wait Sir.  I'm checking that Out."

Bartender : " Room 211. It's booked in the name Jackson."

Jungkook didn’t waste a single second and instantly left from there.

Bartender : " wait Sir, take the key"

The bartender called him from behind but Jungkook was in too hurry to listen to him.

After searching a little Jungkook found Room 211 and instantly kicked on the door with all of his strength resulting the door lock broke down and the door became wide open revealing Taehyung lying on a giant couch and Jackson on top of him struggling to shove his face in the crook of the other’s neck to kiss him and Taehyung was protesting in a hazy and weak manner while using his hands and moving his head left and right.

" get off from him, u b@stard!!"
Jungkook screamed in a loud tone making Jackson startled while blood was dripping from Jungkook's eyes.😡

"Jungkook!!  Here also!"
Jackson thought in his mind and gulped down as his throat got dried.

Jungkook went towards the couch and pulled Jackson from Taehyung's body holding his collar.

Taehyung opened his eyes in a weak and hazy manner struggling a lot and saw Jungkook punching Jackson in an unclear vision. He tried hard to keep his eyes opened but failed as he was drifting into deep sleep because of the strong drug.

After punching Jackson several times and making his nose badly bleed, Jungkook didn’t waste anymore time on jackson and went towards Taehyung.

He took Taehyung in his embrace in a bridal style and was about to leave the room but stopped in front of the door.

"I'm not done with you yet. I'll see u later"-
Jungkook looked behind at Jackson with Taehyung in his embrace and warned him in a rigid voice.

And then he left from there taking Taehyung.

He placed Taehyung very gently on the car seat. He leaned towards Taehyung to fasten the seat belt and in this process his face went too close to taehyung's face. On a sudden point his eyes unintentionally fell on Taehyung's face. His hands stopped working as his eyes started scrutinising Taehyung's ethereal beauty.