Part-04❤️

~~~~one week passed~~~~

It was the next Sunday. Jungkook, Jimin and J-hope were going towards their class together.

"By the way guys,I saw Jackson today in the campus."-
J-hope said which made jimin frowned.

"Ufff Don't mention that beast's name. Such a perverted b@stard."-😠
Jimin stated with a disgusted look.

"Exactly he is!! I wonder how can someone be that much characterless as well as merciless!!"-
J-hope added while his face was completely showing anger towards the said person.

"Yes hyung It's possible for him. Cause he isn't even a human. That jeπk had lost his humanity long ago"-
Jungkook said while walking towards the classroom.

They discussed some other random topics on their way and went to their respective classrooms.

Actually Jackson was also 1st year post-graduation student. Which means jungkook, jimin and Jackson were classmates but they were in different department. Jackson was in business administration, jimin was in music while Jungkook was in Art majority.

But their relationship with Jackson was more than worst. And it was because of Jackson's own characteristics.

Jackson was a person with all bad qualities. He was not only a pl@yboy but also a fvckboy. His only intention was to use someone's body for his own pleasure. If someone agrees to do it willingly then It's fine but if someone denies, then jackson doesn't even think twice to do it forcefully. Hundreds of boys and girls became his victim but none dared to open their mouth.

And the reason behind everyone's silence was jackson's powerful background. He belonged from a pretty well-known family whose father was a well-known businessman. And he used his power in the worst way.

If someone tried to reveal his true personality he used to threatened them by saying that no one is gonna trust them. Changing all evidence is just a task of his left hand. If anyone dares to talk about it then he/she will have to repent for it etc etc. And as everyone knew about his power so no one dared to reveal that untold truth.

But jungkook and his group members somehow got to know about that di®ty truth of Jackson. And as they were way more powerful than Jackson so he couldn't even threat them. And moreover they caught him red handed Several times while forcing some boys and girls for his own thirst and after that they made sure to beat him the sh!t out of him.

And since then Jackson's real image was clear to them and at the same time Jackson became way more furious at the boys. Though he Didn't dare to do anything Against the boys but there was Ocean like hatred in his di®ty heart towards Jungkook and the group members.

And everyday he wished to have any chance so that he can insult them in front of everyone with his heart's content and also made them begging in front of him. But his this wish remained a wish till now. In their 4 years of graduation Jackson never could do this and now they're on their post-graduation and still he was seeking for a chance to fulfill his wish.

Their class ended and taehyung, the lonely one, was enjoying the peaceful environment sitting beside the lake. He was missing all his good times, good friends that he left in his previous University. Unintentionally his eyes got teary 🥺 thinking how unexpected and lonely life he was living at this stage. A University student who didn't have any friend to talk with, to spend some time with. He kept thinking all these and at the same time his precious Tears also kept rolling down to his cheeks.😢 and with all these his hatred was also increasing towards Jungkook and his bully group.