Part-05❤️

Like every other day jungkook came back to their dorm room after 10:00 pm.🕙 but entering into the room he firstly looked at taehyung's bed to see him which he usually doesn't do.

Jungkook locked the door as silently as he could cause taehyung was sleeping. He made sure that taehyung's doesn't get up from his sleep about which he usually doesn't care.

Jungkook went to the washroom to fresh up and after coming back he was about to go to his bed but before that he looked at taehyung once again to make sure he was sleeping or not.

When he looked at taehyung, for the 1st time he noticed that taehyung was sleeping but it seemed like he wasn't sleeping comfortably. Like he was lying on the bed with his shoes on, didn't even put off his jacket, the bkanket was under his legs which was supposed to be on his body and hands above his head where the bruises were clearly visible.

Though at first jungkook hesitated but then managed to go near taehyung's bed. As soon as he went near to taehyung, his heart became heavy in sadness again.☹️

His both elbows, palms where he got injured badly which is also Because of Jungkook Himself bloods stains were still on those places. Not only that blood had been dried on those places after dripping from the cut continuously.

Jungkook sighed and sat on the bed beside taehyung. After a lot of hesitation and thinking a lot finally he decided to help taehyung thinking that he is just serving a sick person.

Jungkook slowly moved his hands towards taehyung's feet. As soon as his veiny hands touched the other's feet he took his hands back within a blink.

He closed his eyes and took a deep breath. Then he again moved his hands towards taehyung's feet. He took the other's one leg on his lap and slowly removed the shoe. Placing the one on the bed comfortably, he took another feet and undo his shoe very slowly and carefully.

After that jungkook got up and brought the first aid and sat again one the bed but a little forward like beside taehyung's chest. Again after a lot of hesitation he slowly moved his hand towards taehyung's hand.

As soon as the coldness of taehyung's hand touched his skin, he got goosebumps. But suddenly taehyung moved a little while humming some faded cute sound.

"Uhmm hmm mm"😴
Taehyung's cute sleepy noise made jungkook chuckle.

But at the same time, jungkook also noticed that when taehyung was moving the leather of his jacket was being rubbed on his elbows which was making the injuries worse. Because of the harsh rub on his injured elbows, bloods again started to come out slowly.

Jungkook was not being able to decide what to do. He can't just let the blood fall like this.

He sighed and decided to take a big step. He leaned towards taehyung's body and slowly uplift his head a little while wrapping his left hand around taehyung's shoulder. He then slowly pulled taehyung's one hand out from one sleeve of the jacket and then again wrapping taehyung's shoulder with jungkook's right hand he undone his another hand from the sleeve also. Then removing the jacket from taehyung's back he kept it aside and slowly placed his head on the bed comfortably.

He was about to move his face and body from taehyung after doing his job perfectly but suddenly his eyes fell on taehyung's facial feature.

He unintentionally scanned taehyung's beauty with his mesmerised eyes. He studied the every ins and outs of the Other's forehead, nose , chin, cheekbone, that Perfect jawline and also his lips. His eyes didn't forget to scan his perfect Placement if moles also. For some moments, jungkook lost in the beauty of that person who hates him the most.