I feel like I should have wrote this sooner..+Kayusha's attempt at murder

Hey guys, 

um.....

Welcome to this fanfic??

As u guys probably guessed by the many flaws that this writing has, this is my first attempt at a fanfic and any writing which consists of more than 3 chapters.

So....

please comment anything you'd like

I will defo check those out

preferably encouragements, but I take criticism as well, anything to improve :)

As for updates....

I prefer to save a few chapters before publishing, and publish a chunk at a time (people have probably noticed)

So don't worry, I have stock... and this will be completed and finished and not leave you guys hanging...

unless u like that...? IDK about the trend rn. 

Buttttt....

luv u all, chat to me if u want, best wishes and all

xxx

Year 2022. April.06

Katyusha, playing with her cards: "So, I heard that this is a HE(Happy ending)?"

Writer, gulping: Um...

Katyusha: "I mean, Diana has never shredded a writer before so..."

Writer: "Nat! Natasha! Helppppp!!!!"

Nat, leaning down towards the poor helpless writer, winking: "Oh, sweetheart, this will be a HE, right?"

Writer, shivering: "You will ruin the fun for the readers!!!!"

Nat stands, nodding at Katyusha:"You can kill her now..."

Writer, furiously changing script: "No! No! Wait! I hereby declare you as girlfriend and girlfriend!"

Nat pats writer on the cheek: "Well done, sweetheart, lets go Katya."

Writer:"....U CAN'T DO THIS TO MEEE."

Katyusha, drawing a rune:"You go first, darling, let me take care of...."

Writer closes Wattpad: "Ah, peace and quiet."