The Girl With Pink Eyes(Zenitsu's Eyes)

I was walking down the road. It was a hard day at my part-time job, but now I could finally get some rest back at my house. That's when I heard something. It's was the sound of a girl singing and the sound of a guitar. With curiosity burning inside me, I decided to follow my ears to that sound.

The sound was coming loudest from the park. There, a dark-haired girl was sitting on the bench, playing the guitar. Judging by the sound, she was extremely good at it. Curious, I decided to get closer. I was truly charmed by her good singing and her good guitar skills. She was absolutely stunning too. I've never seen a girl with a complexion like hers. She was wearing a lot of pink on her, but I noticed that she was wearing a checkered green ascot on her neck.

Of course I couldn't just let her go without applaud. So, I decided to clap. Unintentionally, I got her attention.

???: *Opens her eyes* Oh, *warm smile* hello! I'm guessing that you heard me.

Me: *Stops clapping* Yes I did. You did a wonderful job.

???: Thank you! That's very nice of you. *Holds out a hand of friendship* My name is Kamado. Nezuko Kamado. What's yours?

Me: *Smiles* Agatsuma. Zenitsu Agatsuma.

Nezuko: It rained last night. The grass is cold and wet. You should sit up here next to me on the bench.

Me: No, I couldn't, but thank you!

Before I knew it, I was sitting next to the pretty Kamado girl who went by the name "Nezuko". Gosh, she was pretty. So pretty in fact that angels must been jealous. And her pink eyes. They were so radiant. What did she do to deserve such eyes like those?

Me: What song were you singing?

Nezuko: I don't know. I made it up myself. I wrote some lyrics but I haven't found myself a title yet. I do know what it's about though.

Me: What is it about?

Nezuko: I hope you don't think it's weird, but it's about the color pink who's lonely. The color green left her side and the color blue found a different color.

Me: *Chuckles* That is weird.

Nezuko: *Laughs* I know. Why I'm writing about colors with no humanity of its own. Here's how it goes. Pink. *Singing* Pink's a pretty color, but lonely that's no doubt. The color Green was by her side but now he's one with White. Blue's a cool color, but didn't feel the same. He found true love in cyan's grace but that's okay. *Stops singing* It doesn't rhyme, I know.

Me: *Smiles* Well, that's okay! Songs don't have to rhyme. They just have to feel special to you.

Nezuko: *Smiles* Thanks, Zenitsu! You're so kind. *Smile disappears*

Me: What's wrong, Nezuko?

Nezuko: Oh? *Perks up* Nothing. It's nothing.

It sure didn't seem like something. It looked like Nezuko was sad about something. However, it would just be better if I minded my own business. I didn't want to stick my nose into other people's problems.

Nezuko: *Checks her watch* Shoot, I lost track of time. I was suppose to go back home by 5:00. I hope he doesn't get worried. *Gets up and nabs her guitar* Zenitsu, can I get your phone number?

Me: *Smiles* Sure. It's XXX-XXX-XXXX.

Nezuko: *Puts that phone number in her phone* Thank you! By the way, are you new here?

Me: Actually, yeah! I just got a part-time job here just two days ago.

Nezuko: What school do you go to?

Me: Kimetsu High. My Gramps just signed me up. I'll be going there tomorrow.

Nezuko: *Smiles* Great! We'll be able to see each other there. *Takes off* Goodbye, Zenitsu!

Me: *In love* Goodbye, Nezuko...

I watched as the whimsical pink girl went her merry way. I was in love. I've only been in this city for four days and I've already found love. I couldn't wait to see her tomorrow at school.