The Kamaboko Squad Minus One(Nezuko's Eyes)

We waited patiently in the lunchroom. At long last, I was finally going to introduce Zenitsu to the rest of my friends. I had told him a little bit about my friends and what they were like and now all we had to do was wait for them to arrive. First, my best friend Kanao showed up and sat next to us.

Me: Hey, Kanaofriend!

Kanao: Hello, Nezukobuddy! *To Zenitsu* Nice to meet you. I'm Kanao Tsuyuri. Nezuko's been telling me about you.

Zenitsu: *Smiles* Nice to meet you too. I'm Zenitsu Agatsuma.

Me: I know you guys are bound to get along. Now we just need the others. Ah, there they are now.

Finally, my other three friends showed up and sat down at our table.

Aoi: You must be Zenitsu Agatsuma. Nice to meet you! I'm Aoi Kanzaki.

Zenitsu: I am. Nice to meet you, Aoi Kanzaki.

Inosuke: *Glares at Zenitsu* So, you're the Monitsu Nezumi's been trying to introduce me to.

Me: *Correcting* His name's Zenitsu, Inosuke, and he's *points at Zenitsu* this one. *To him* Zenitsu, this is Genya and this is Aoi's boyfriend, Inosuke. They're my other friends and they were excited to meet your.

Zenitsu: Nice to meet you, Genya.

Genya: *Just stares and waves*

Me: Genya's not a fan of saying hi, but I think you guys will get along well. What do you think of him, Inosuke?

Inosuke: I'm always down to having a new minion.

Me: *Sweats a drop* Heh, that's what he calls up.

Inosuke: I've been needing another one since *looks down* my last one...passed on...

Kanao: *Sighs* Yeah. We're glad to meet you, Zenitsu. *Looks down* Things haven't been the same since...Tanjiro-

Me: *Interrupting* Guys, it's okay! I know Tanjiro's not coming back but wouldn't he want us to move on from him? Come on, guys! It's a beautiful day. Let's brighten up a bit.

It wasn't going to be easy to move on from Tanjiro's death. We just couldn't get use to him not being with us. He was always our heart and he was always patient and sweet towards us. Without him, we just feel like the Kamaboko Squad minus one.

Me: So, Kanao, how has it been?

Kanao: It's been great. I'm been talking to more guys. Aoi and Shinobu aren't so fond about it, though.

Aoi: I just want to make sure they're not only interested in how you look, Kanao. It's not often when you meet boys like your late crush. Eh? Sorry, Nezuko.

Me: *Smiles* It's okay, Aoi. *Looks at Zenitsu* It's going to be okay.

Zenitsu: *Nods* Yes it is.

Aoi: So, Zenitsu? Where are you from?

Zenitsu: Tokyo.

Me, Aoi: Tokyo?

Zenitsu: Uh huh. Me and my gramps moved though. It was too loud for us.

Me: A shame. I always wanted to go.

Inosuke: Hey, Nezumi, how's that restaurant going?

Me: He hasn't bought it yet but Dadgoku's working very hard. I bet that in a few months or better, in a few weeks, he'll finally but that building.

Zenitsu: Nezuko, when Rengoku opens his restaurant, can I get a job there?

Me: What about your part job?

Zenitsu: I could quit if it means I get to work for you guys!

Me: Okay, then. I'm sure he'd love to hire you.

Kanao: We should help you guys out. With out participation, you'll have a better chance at buying the building before anyone else.

Aoi: She's right. Maybe I can ask Shinobu and Kanae if they can pitch in.

Genya: *Smiles * I can ask Sanemi if he can help out too.

Me: Thanks, you guys! With your help, Rengoku's restaraunt's gonna be possible. *Smiles* *Thinking* This restaurant's gonna be great with their help, Tanj. I'm glad I was given them to us to be our friends. *Sighs* I think I'm gonna be okay, Tanjiro, so don't worry about me.