Colors(Zenitsu's Eyes)

Even though we had a great time Saturday, I couldn't help but worry about Nezuko and her Dadgoku. The whole night back home, I prayed that they'd find a way to full recover from the lost of a family member. Tanjiro Kamado. He sounded like a great guy. If only he had survived pneumonia. I bet the two of us could've been good friends.

I wasn't sure if it was a good idea calling her this morning. She could still be asleep, or still recovering. I just wanted to let her know that I was here for her and that she wasn't alone. I just wanted to get that message through. Maybe I could text her instead and see if she's doing okay.

~In Text~

⚡️✨: Hey, Nezuko? Are you awake?

🌸🎋: Yeah, I'm awake! What's up, Zenitsu?😁

⚡️✨: Are you doing okay?🥺

🌸🎋: What do you mean?🤔

🌸🎋: Oh😳

🌸🎋: Don't worry about me, Zenitsu!🤗 I'll be okay! Tanjiro may be in heaven but to me, he'll always be by my side. I think that opening up yesterday sped up my acceptance of his death.

⚡️✨: That's a relief😅 I don't like seeing you sad, Nezuko😢

🌸🎋: You're so wholesome, Zenitsu!🤗 I'm glad to have met you at the park!

⚡️✨: Yeah! Me too!☺️

⚡️✨: Hey, Nezuko! Can we talk about the song you're writing? About the colors.

🌸🎋: Yeah? What about it?

⚡️✨: I think I might know what the song's about. Rather, who the colors in the song represent. Pink represents you, Green represents your brother, Red represents Rengoku, and White represents Heaven. And the lyrics "The Color Green Was By Her Side But Now He's One With White" reflects Tanjiro was once alive but soon passed away and went to Heaven. "Leaving Pink and Red to fend for themselves in a cruel world like this one" reflects your feeling that he left you and Rengoku alone on Earth to face reality. I'm not sure who Blue and Cyan represent in your song, but this is my theory. Is this accidental or did you intend for the song to reflect your life.

🌸🎋: 😮Wow! Zenitsu, you guessed it. That's exactly what my song's about. I gotta go. I have more lyrics to write. This time, I'm going to make sure I incorporate you in the song. Try to guess what color you could be. I'll talk to you later, Zenitsu~Kun!😁

⚡️✨: Zenitsu~Kun?🤨

🌸🎋: Uh...sure😅

⚡️✨: Okay, then. But if you're going to call me Zenitsu~Kun, then let me call you Nezuko~Chan!

🌸🎋: LOL😂 Okay!

⚡️✨: Nezuko~Chan!

🌸🎋: Zenitsu?🤨

⚡️✨: Nezuko~Chan!

🌸🎋: 🤭😳Zenitsu?

⚡️✨: Nezuko~Chan!

🌸🎋: ROFL🤣

⚡️✨: Bye, Nezuko~Chan!

🌸🎋: Bye, Zenitsu~Kun!

~In real life~

Sigh. Knowing that Nezuko felt better made me feel better. I'm glad I decided to text her and make sure she was doing okay. I wasn't entirely sure though if she had fully recovered, but whether she had or not, I'm just happy she's happy right at the moment.