The Boy With Yellow Eyes(Nezuko's Eyes)

Me: *Running down the street* Dadgoku, please don't get worried. I just lost track of time. I wasn't kidnapped or anything. I just lost track of time.

I reached our apartment and ran up the steps with all of my strength. Once I reached the third floor, I skimmed the area for our apartment room. There it was. 306. I ran up to the door and started beating against it. I waited for a while until the door opened to reveal my kind-hearted adoptive father with hair of fire.

Me: *Hyper* Here I am, Dadgoku! I didn't get kidnapped. I just lost track of time.

Kyojuro: Woah there, young Nezuko. There's nothing to be worried about.

Me: Really, I thought you would be worried that I wasn't home by 5:00.

Kyojuro: I trust you, young Nezuko. Now let's get inside. I made some udon for the both of us to enjoy.

We walked inside our apartment room after that short but embarrassing event. Our apartment was small, but we were happy. Sure, we could get a nice house in the suburbs, but not until Dadgoku's business takes off. I sat down at the dinner tablewhile Dadgoku went to get our udon from the kitchen. He had two bowls in his hands one he gave me and the other for himself.

Me: *Tries the udon* Mmm, your udon is good, Dadgoku!

Kyojuro: *Smiles* I'm glad you're enjoying it, Nez.

I then found myself looking over at the empty seat that sat between me and Dadgoku. A wave of sadness came over me and I felt tears falling from my eyes.

Kyojuro: Nez, do you want me to move the chair?

Me: *Nods head*

Dadgoku got up and pushed the chair to the side where it couldn't make me sad. I dried my tears and continued to eat.

Kyojuro: I know you miss him, young Nezuko. I do too. If there's anything you'd like me to do for you, then I'm all for it.

Me: No, it's okay, Dadgoku. Everyone dies. That's just the cycle of life. They're born and then they die. It's sad, but it's natural. Besides, he's with Mom and Dad now. *Perks up* But enough about that. Dadgoku, I met a boy in the park.

Kyojuro: You do.

Me: Yep. He has yellow hair, yellow eyes, and a good sense in music. His name is Zenitsu Agatsuma and I'm gonna see him tomorrow at school. He liked the song I was writing.

Kyojuro: Well, he certainly sounds like a good guy. Maybe you should invite him for dinner someday, Nez.

Me: Yeah, maybe I should.