How To Move On(Zenitsu's Eyes)

I gotta say, it was fun meeting Nezuko's friends. I could feel myself fitting in with this squad already. It was truly heartwarming to see them together almost as if they were one big family. Just being with them made me feel like I was actually one of them. Like I was a Kamaboko Squad member. Kamaboko? What kind of name is that?

Me: Nezuko, what does Kamaboko mean?

Nezuko: Oh, Kamaboko is my last name. Inosuke came up with it himself.

With his poor pronunciation skills, I'm not surprised.

Me: So Nezuko, what gave you the idea to write a song about your friends using color?

Nezuko: It's a way to express my feelings. When I started losing everything, writing this song helped me cope.

Me: So it's your coping mechanism.

Nezuko: Yeah, I guess. I always did like music.

Me: I see. Nezuko, I have a question.

Nezuko: What is it?

Me: Do you think pink and blue complement each other well?

Nezuko: Well...I did. I use to think pink and blue would go great together, *Looks sad* but then I learned that cyan was a better complement for blue. I learned they were never meant to be together.

Me: Don't be sad, Nezuko! There's lots of other colors pink complements. She doesn't have to be hung up over one color. She's a kind, compassionate hue. Another color's bound to mix with her.

Nezuko: *Smiles* Thanks, yell-I mean, Zenitsu. *Looks at the clock* Oh, look at the time. I have music club. *Leaves* See you after school!

Me: See ya! *Thinking* There's no denying it. She's definitely using colors to substitute herself and two of her friends. She used to think pink and blue would go great together. Pink is obviously her and there was only one other person who was wearing blue. *Gasp* Did Nezuko once have a crush on...Inosuke?! No way! Don't be silly, Zenitsu. But then again, I haven't met them up until now. She knew him for a long time. Back then, she must've saw the positives in her. They do say love is blind. *Frowns* And if the song is a representation of her life, then Inosuke must have turned her down. I hope I never have to have my heart broken.

The school day went on as usual. I walked home with my newfound friends and I was even invited to hang out on Saturday. To be honest, I wasn't sure if I would have a lot of friends. Hah, fate sure proved me wrong.

Alas, I was still worried about Nezuko. I just wanted to help her in anyway I can. So, when I got home, I decided to talk a bit with my gramps.

Me: Hey Gramps, can we talk?

Gramps: Yeah. What is it, Zenitsu?

Me: It's my friend Nezuko. You know her right?

Gramps: Of course I know her. You never stop talking about her.

Me: *Blushes* Uh...yeah. Anyway, I need help. She's going through heartbreak and I just wanna make her feel better.

Gramps: Ah, I see. It's truly sad to hear about a girl getting her heart broken. You're very kind to care about your friend like that Zenitsu, but don't push it. She'll open up to you once she's ready. Just have patience. And hey, you're a respectable swell boy. She might not need time to open up. You still gotta respect her boundaries.

Me: Mm...okay, Gramps!

Gramps: *Smiles* She's going to be fine. Trust me, Zenitsu. You're doing the right thing.

Gramps was right. I shouldn't worry so much about Nezuko. I'll keep being friends with her and comforting her when she needs it. I just hope she'll be able to move on from it soon.