Lonely(Nezuko's Eyes)

I remembered that Dadgoku wanted me to bring Zenitsu over by the apartment when I got the chance. So while we were walking from school, I decided to invite him.

Me: Hey, Zenitsu?

Zenitsu: Yeah, Nezuko?

Me: Well I was thinking. Would you like to come over to my apartment? I'd love to introduce you to Dadgoku.

Zenitsu: You're inviting me to your place? *Sad look* Sorry, Nezuko. I have a lot of homework and my gramps' very strict about me getting it done. Maybe I can come over for the weekend, though. I'm sure he'd let me come.

Me: Oh. *Smiles* Okay! I can wait.

Zenitsu: Nezuko, down this street is where my house is? Should I go down that way?

Me: Well, of course. That's where you live.

Zenitsu: Yeah, but...I don't want to leave you alone.

Me: *Scoffs* Don't worry, Zenitsu! I'll be okay. My apartment isn't that far anyway. See you later!

Zenitsu: *Small smile* Bye!

With that, Zenitsu and I parted ways. I'm glad he heard my guitar. I was a bit disappointed he couldn't come over today. I was really looking forward to introducing him to Dadgoku. I found myself walking up the very stairs to my apartment room. Once there, I knocked on the door five times.

No answer. Dadgoku gave me a copy of the apartment key if I ever got home before he did. I was kind of expecting him to not be at home at this time. Dadgoku was on a mission to start his own business. A restaurant to be exact. He told me that he loved food so much that he had to learn how to cook his. What with raising the two of us and such. Right now, he was working at an office job. His plan was to raise enough money to quit and buy the abandoned building close to the park.

But with him away, I was stuck at home by myself. I figured that playing some Cookie Run on my phone would help me get over it. Even though gathering more cookies to play as and building my town was fun, I still couldn't get over my loneliness. So, I decided to call Dadgoku.

Dadgoku: *On the phone* Hello?

Me: Hi, Dad! I'm back from school.

Dadgoku: Great to hear that!

Me: *Sighs* Yeah.

Dadgoku: You sound sad. Is everything okay?

Me: Yeah, I'm fine. A party of one isn't really that fun, though.

Dadgoku: *Sighs* Don't worry, Nez. I'll be leaving soon. Just hang in there for a little longer. How about once I get back, we play some board games?

Me: *Lightens up* Yeah! That's a great idea. But actually, I have a better idea. Why don't we wait until Saturday to play a board game.

Dadgoku: Uh...okay, then. What are we gonna do then tonight?

Me: We can always watch a movie.

Dadgoku: Great! I'll talk to you later, young Nezuko.

Me: Bye, Dadgoku!

I hung up and started wearing a smile on my face. Dadgoku was right. I could hang in there for a little longer. I couldn't wait for him to get home so that we could decide. What should we play? The Game Of Life? Monopoly? Candyland? The choices were just so many!