[one]

"What are you trying to say, Yun? I don't understand." The eighteen year old boy said as he looked at his girlfriend's tear filled eyes.
"We need to break up." She said, unable to face the taller boy.
"Is this a joke? Did Intak put you up to this?" Jisung asked, freaking out from her words.
"No, Jisung," she said, using his name which she hadn't used in years,"I'm serious." She said, gently taking her hand out of his. He reached back for it, but she begun to walk away.
"You can't be serious. What did I do wrong, please, Yun, please talk to me." He begged as he followed her.
"Jisung, it's not your fault, it will never be your fault. I just can't deal with a relationship right now." She said after he grabbed her hand, stopping her.
"Let me help you, Yun. Please." He said, another tear falling down the side of his face. She reached up with her free hand, wiping it away.
"Don't cry, Jisung. You don't need me to survive. Move on. If not for you, do it for me." She said.
"But Yun, I don't want to move on. I don't want someone else. I love you. I want you. I have always loved just you. Come in Yun, you can't give up on us now. Please." He begged.
"I love you too. That's why I need to do this. I'm sorry. I will not be able to forgive myself. Not please, Jisung. Go find yourself a real nice girl, go be happy."
"Why aren't you listening to me? I won't be happy with anyone else." He cried.
"I'll love you forever, Park Jisung." Yunhyo said before walking away, leaving the heartbroken boy alone.

The memory still plagued Yunhyo as she walked to NCIT's studio. She didn't lie when she told him that she'd love him forever. It's been just under a year, yet it was clear to everyone that neither moved on. Keeho and his friends came up behind her.
"Hey Hyo." Keeho said as Jiung used her shoulder as an armrest.
"Hi guys." She said quietly.
"So, tonight, we are dragging you out to eat. And you have no choice but to join." Intak told the girl. She nodded mindlessly as they walked.
"Come on, Hyo. You need to move on. You and Jisung both." Jiung said.
"When was your last relationship?" She reported.
"This is not about me. This is about you." He said defensively.
"Sure, Jiung." She said.
"I'll see you guys later." She said as she got to the studio door.
"Bye Hyo!" Theo said, the rest joining in.
"Oh, Hyo, Mom said good luck. She had to leave earlier this morning."
"Why were you up so early?"
"Couldn't sleep."
"Did you go to Taebyul's last night?" Yunhyo asked.
"Be quiet, child."
"I'm a year younger than you." Yunhyo said.
"I know. Okay, bye bye."
"We'll pick you up after classes!" Intak said. She waved good bye as she walked into the studio.

"Okay, so today, our first actual project will be in one week. For the rest of the time being, work on making sure you understand how your preferred apps work. Get to know them well. This project is a fourth of your grade. You have two every semester." Mr. Choi said. The boy next to Yunhyo, Chanyong, raised his hand.
"What is our project over?" He asked.
"Good question, Chanyong. We will be working with the Dance classes. You will produce a song for one maybe two dancers. We will be deciding on who you work with. That is to be decided later. Now please, get to work while I go get more coffee." He told the class before going out the door.

Down the hallway at the dance classes, Jisung and his friends waited for their teacher's instruction.
"Okay, guys, warm up." He said as he walked into the practice room. The student did as told, stretching and warming up.
"In one week, we will be working with the music department, specifically the production classes. One or two of you will be partnered with only one of the peoduction students. They will work on a song that you will preform. You can work with each other to create the style you both agree on. Please be civil." Mrs. Seo said.
"Isn't Yunhyo in the production department?" Haechan asked Jisung.
"Yeah." He responded shortly.
"Have you guys talked at all since...the thing?" Haechan asked.
"No."
"Do you want to?"
"We're familiar strangers," Jisung began to say, "we have a past but no future. But I'd do anything to have the chance to bring back what we had."
"So take your chance. Try."
"Are you out of your mind, Hyuck?"
"I'm serious though. Maybe you should talk to her." Haechan responded.
"I don't think she wants to talk to me." Jisung said quietly.
"How do you know?" Haechan pressed.
"I will wait for her to talk to me. When she's ready. Even if it's on my deathbed, Hyuck."
"I do not understand you peoples relationships." Haechan said, shaking his head at the younger.
"Okay class, let's go ahead and practice one more time for the preformance. We have three days!" Mrs. Seo said, clapping her hands to get the classes attention.

Welcome to Familiar Strangers

-AJ