[four]

"Good morning, Jisung." Yunhyo said quietly as they met in the practice room.
"Good morning." He responded as he begun to do his warm ups.
"I have to ask, did you keep my number?" Yunhyo asked as she got out her laptop.
"Yeah."
"Okay. According to the paper Mr. Choi gave the production students, we will be mostly working outside of our classes." Yunhyo explained. Jisung nodded as he listened.
"Where would you like to practice?" Yunhyo asked.
"I mean, we can go to one of our houses, it used to work out well there. Or we can come back here and hope the doors are still unlocked." Jisung responded.
"I guess that could work. I think your house would be the safest idea, saves time and works well with dancing." Yunhyo said as she finished getting her laptop set up.
"Are we going to start tonight?'' Jisung asked.
"It doesn't matter to me, I'll just message my brother." Yunhyo said.
"My house is free anyways. My parents are going on a date."
"Good for them. I don't think I saw them go on a date in a long time." Yunhyo said.
"It's definitely been a while."
"Well, let's get started I guess?"

Yunhyo begun to put her things away as the bell rang.
"So, would you like a ride to my house or is Keeho going to bring you?"
"Him and the rest of the boys are going to have some 'boy time' as Keeho called it." Yunhyo laughed.
"Alright."
"I'm just going to go say good bye to them, then we can go. I'll meet you at your car. Same place as it used to be right?" Yunhyo said. Jisung nodded before watching her walk away.

Haechan walked over, placing a hand on the younger's shoulder, causing him to flinch at the sudden contact.
"What the? Oh, Hyuck. Hi." Jisung said.
"You got her to laugh? Great job." Haechan said.
"I didn't make her laugh. She was laughing because of something her brother said." Jisung clarified.
"So close, Jisung."

"Okay, got everything you need?" Jisung asked as Yunhyo got in his passenger seat.
"All good here." She said as she buckled her seatbelt.
"You can turn on the radio, if you want." Jisung said.
"Radio privileges. Haven't had those in a while." Yunhyo said, referring to her and her brother's very different taste in music. They both sat there, listening to the music, and thinking to themselves.
"You're getting too comfortable, Yoon Yunhyo." Yunhyo muttered under her breath, even though Jisung still heard what she said.

After going inside Jisung's house, they went into his room where he would normally practice. Yunhyo got her laptop out, getting it ready quickly.
"Are you ready?" Jisung asked.

"Are you ready?" Jisung asked with a smile as he held his girlfriend's hands.
She nodded with an equally wide smile.
"Remember, follow my lead. Your left foot first, then your right. Yep, just like that. And then, you bring your arm up like this." Jisung said as he guided Yunhyo, teaching her the easy dance.
"Am I doing it right?'' She asked.
"You're doing great!" Jisung said before spinning her around.

Both of them seemed to remember the memory.
"I think I already have a start to the song, since we have to make it." Yunhyo said, opening a file on her laptop.
"How much do you have done?"  Jisung asked as he sat on the floor.
Yunhyo pressed play, letting the unfinished song begin.

"I know it isn't much yet, but I'll be able to work on it easily." Yunhyo said after it finished.
"It's great, Yun. I mean Yunhyo, sorry." Jisung said, quickly embarrassed by his slip up.
"Thanks kid."
"I'm older than you."
"I'm more mature."
"Are not."
"Are too."
"Why are we doing this?"
"To prove a point that you are kid and I am not." Yunhyo said seriously, not looking up from her laptop.
"Sure. Well I think I could definitely get something with the song." Jisung said as he stood up.
"That good to know." Yunhyo mumbled to herself before seeing a meesage pop up on her phone.
"Keeho wants to know if you want to get food with us when we're done." Yunhyo said, relaying her brother's message. 

"Won't it be awkward?" Jisung asked.
"Not unless you make it."
"I'm sure I'll be fine."
"Alright. Well if you change your mind, Intak, Jongseob, and Shota will be here in half an hour." Yunhyo said, putting her phone back down.
"Who could forget your children?" Jisung laughed lightly.
"Yeah. I guess. At least one of them can drive." Yunhyo said, feeling their awkward tension begin to lighten up slightly as they kept the topic about their friends.
"Theo always makes jokes about me and Intak, but he's my kid, you know? I have never and will never see him as anything but." Yunhyo said.
"Yeah, I mean, he's the most clingy of all three."
"So, how's Mama Jae?"
"Jaemin? Oh my god. I can't believe you still call him that." Jisung said as he begun laughing at his friend's old nickname.
"He's doing good. Yeah. They all miss you, too." Jisung said, accidently bringing the mood back down.
"I miss them too, but you know, sometimes things are a bit too much. And stress makes people make stupid decisions." Yunhyo said, unable to face the boy anymore.
"If you ever want to talk about anything, whether it's that or something else, I'm all ears." Jisung said, sitting on his bed.
"That's a lie, you're all legs." Yunhyo said on impulse.
"I'm sorry, that was so random."
Yunhyo said immediately after.
"It's fine."
"It's really not."
"Why?"
"Because, I'm not supposed to be comfortable here again. It's not right." Yunhyo said.
"Why not? Who told you it wasn't okay?" Jisung asked.
"I did. The day I couldn't handle my own mind, letting it take over and fuck up my life." Yunhyo said, her embarrassed expression leaving again.