[two]

"Yunhyo, time to eat!" Intak said excitedly, after she met up with them at the entrence of the college.
"Let's go. I'm not driving." Yunhyo replied.
"I'm riding with Hyo!" Intak said, hooking his arm around hers.
''Alright. You have to drive then." She said, look at the boy.
"Deal!" He pulled her into the direction of their three cars.
"I'm telling you, Keeho. If she'd get over Jisung, it's gonna be those two right there." Theo laughed.
"Sure. I'm pretty sure I know what happened. Just gotta wait for her to be ready again. I have a good feeling that she'll be right back to Jisung." Keeho responded, watching his sister enter the passenger side of the car.
"Why do you think that?" Jiung asked.
"I haven't told her, I don't plan to tell her, but I've been in contact with Jisung for a while still. He misses her a lot. He hasn't moved on either. I'm sure they'll be back together when she's ready. That's what Jisung said. He's going to wait until he is absolutely positive that she is ready for their relationship again." Keeho explained.
"I'll go pick up Shota and Jongseob." Theo said, waving and leaving towards his car.
"I'm telling you. JiHyo will be back together by the end of the year." Jiung laughed.
"Let's hope."

Refusing to tell Yunhyo where the were going to eat, but she recognized it immediately.

"Hi Yun. I promised you a nice first date." Jisung smiled as he held into Yunhyo's hand, walking into the restaurant.
"It's amazing, Ji. I love it." Yunhyo smiled happily as they sat down at the table.
"I vow to bring you every year, to this seat, on our anniversaries. Every November seventh." Jisung said as the waitor came to get their orders.
"I can't wait." Yunhyo said before they begun their normal conversations.
"You know, Yun, I can't believe how long it took to go on a date."
"My brother is pretty protective." Yunhyo laughed.

"Yunhyo? Are you okay?" Intak asked as he looked over at the girl, her eyes glazed with tears as she remembered the times she came here with her ex.
"Yeah. Yeah. I'm fine." She said, wiping the tears from her eyes.
"Are you positive?" He asked.
"Yeah. Let's just hope Ms. Nam isn't here." She muttered quietly. They got out of the car and waited for Keeho to pull in beside them.

Jisung walked home with his best friend, Chenle.
"Is Mrs. Park going to be home today?" He asked.
"Yeah."
"You're being more distant than normal." Chenle said, looking over at his ftiend.
"No, I'm not." Jisung said defensively.
"You are. And it's probably Yunhyo's fault isn't it?" Chenle said. Jisung turned sharply towards his friend.
"Keep her name out of your mouth. She did nothing to affect my mood today." Jisung said, clearly upset with his friend's choice of words.
"I'm sorry, Jisung. But ever since she broke up with you, you've become some depressed tree. I haven't even heard you laugh. It's been almost a year." Chenle said.
"I know, Chenle. I've been told every damn day. They tell me to get over her. To move on, like she told me to. But I can't. I won't." Jisung said, begining to feel another rush of emotion.
"What if she's moved on already?"
"She hasn't."
"How would you know? Are you stalking her?" Chenle asked.
"I keep in contact with her brother."
"So you stalk her using her brother."
"You're making it weird. I only message evey now and then, asking if she's doing okay." Jisung said as they walked up to his front door.
"You know, It's rude to stalk your ex."
"Can we drop the conversation now?" Jisung said, taking off his shoes.
"Fine."

"You know, if we broke up, I don't think I'd ever move on." Yunhyo laughed as they walked into his house.
"Why are you thinking about that?" He asked nervously.
"Don't worry, I'm not going to break up with you. You're stuck with me, Mr. Park."
"Good."
"But I'm serious. I would probably never get over you."
"Can we drop this conversation now?"

Jisung sighed at the memory.
"You lied." He muttered under his breath.
"What?" Chenle asked.
"Nothing."
"Are you sure?" Chenle asked, Jisung nodding.
"I have some snacks for you guys." Jisung's mother said from the kitchen.
"Coming!" Chenle yelled happily.
"Tone it down, Zhong Chenle. You know I don't tolerate yelling in my house." Jisung's mother scolded. Chenle laughed as he continued walking. Jisung followed his friend, shaking his head at the olders antics. 

"So, Jisung. How was class?" His mother asked. He looked up from his phone.
"It was alright."
"Any news?" She asked.
"No."
"How are your grades?"
"Same as always."
"Then you better work on that math grade, mr. Park, unless you want to start paying for that phone now." His mother said.
"I will. I promise."
''You better." His mom said as his dad walked through the front door.
"Mr. Park!" Chenle said loudly.
"Chenle. No. Yelling." Jisung's mom said for the umpteenth time.
"Sorry Mrs. Park!"
"Chenle, you never learn." Jisung said, shaking his head.
"Hello to you guys too. Did you have a good day at school?" Jisung's dad asked.
"Yep."
"Yeah. I have a peoject coming up next week." Jisung replied as he watched his father walk over and press a quick kiss on his mother's cheek.
"MY POOR INNOCENT EYES!" Chenle yelled, covering his face dramatically with his hands.
"There is nothing innocent about you, Chenle." Jisung deadpanned, shaking his head at the older. Jisung's parents laughed at the kids as they begun their own conversation.

"Are you staying or leaving?'' Jisung asked as he and Chenle we're sitting in the living room.
"I gotta go in about half an hour."
Chenle responded, looking st the time.
"It's already that late?" Jisung asked.
"Yeah."
"Alright. What should we so then?"
"Play another round?" Chenle asked, pointing at their controllers.