[SEVEN]

After several weeks, Jisung begun to eorry as their deadline came closer. Of course he tried his best without crossing the boundry line. He nearly felt like he should give up. But this was Yoon Yunhyo, why would he give up on her?

They sat in his bedroom, playing the song out for his to plan the choreo to.
"It's starting to rain?" Yunhyo said.
"Yeah, I guess so. You parents, their on their kid-less vacation, aren't they?" Jisung asked. Yunhyo nodded.
"Keeho doesn't like driving in the rain from that one accident and Chenle is borrowing my car. How are you going home?" Jisung asked.
"I don't know. Since your parents are at work and such, I really don't know." Yunhyo said.
"We still have that guest room, if you want to stay in there. I think you still have a pair of clothes here." Jisung said.
"I'll message Keeho and see what he says." Yunhyo said. Jisung nodded and wihtin minutes, they heard her phone go off with a notification.
"He said that it's already flooding. Told me to stay if I can." Yunhyo said as they both looked out at the pouring rain.
"Yeah, it's no problem." Jisung said.
"Thanks, Jisung." Yunhyo said.
"I'm ready for a break. Want something to eat?" Jisung asked, an agreeing nod as a response.

"Here, since you know where everything is, I hope, I'm going to put on a show, you make food." Jisung said.
"It better be something I like too."
"It will be, I promise." Jisung said as he walked out of the kitchen.

"So, I decided to make chicken nuggets. Its quick and easy." Yunhyo said as she sat the plate down on the coffee table.
"Thanks Yunhyo. I've decided on Disney. " Jisung said as he popped one of the chicken nuggets in his mouth.
"What movie?"
"Princess. "
"There's a lot of Disney princess movies, Jisung. " Yunhyo deadpanned before hearing the famous intro to Beauty and the Beast.
"In not even gonna act surprised. " Yunhyo laughed before going quiet as she watched the movie intently, waiting the chicken nuggets.

Hardly halfway through the movie,  the house went dark as the power went out.
"Fuck the weather! It was right at my favorite part!" Yunhyo yelled dramatically.
"I'm sure it'll turn back on soon. " Jisung laughed. 
"It better be. " Yunhyo pouted, making Jisung laugh.
"Stop laughing at me!"
"Stop being cute then."
"I'm not cute, just want to watch Belle's reaction to Chip saving her and her father so they can earn the Beast! Even though he is literally a beast,  he's hella better than Gaston!" Yunhyo ranted.
"I know,  I know.  I've definitely missed your rants about these movies. " Jisung smiled even though he knew the girl was purposely avoiding looking at him.
"It's been five minutes.  What the hell!" Yunhyo complained.
"By the looks of it,  I don't think it's turning on anytime soon. " Jisung said as he looked at his phone.
"We better finish it tomorrow. " Yunhyo said.
"We will,  as long as you're still here by the time I'm awake. " Jisung laughed.
"I will be,  purely for Beauty and the Beast." Yunhyo laughed.
"Well,  I guess it isn't too early to go to bed." Jisung said as he looked at the time.
"Alright. Goodnight, Ji." Yunhyo said before she realized that she had used her old nickname for him.
"Goodnight,  Yun. " Jisung responded,  purposely using the nickname.

It didn't take long for Yunhyo to fall asleep, unlike Jisung,  who had laid awake for nearly a hour. He had finally gotten asleep but woke again and checked the time
"It's nearly four. " He said quietly to himself.
"I haven't woke up like thing in a long time. What the hell?" He said as he sat up.  The more he woke up the more of something felt.  Getting out of bed, he walked down the hall to the guest bedroom. He pears into the room, instantly worried when he saw Yunhyo still asleep yet having a nightmare, something he hadn't helped her with in a long time,  even before they broke up.  He thought she was finally free from them.  He walked  into the room,  stopping beside the bed,  gently shaking her awake.
"Yunhyo,  come on,  it's just a dream.  Wake up. " He said quietly.

After a few more seconds she woke up,  tears once again steaming down her face.
"Jisung!" She said before quickly throwing her arms around him.  He didn't hesitate to return the gesture,  holding her closely to him. 
"It was another nightmare,  Yun.  I'm right here. You're safe here. "