[EIGHT]

"How are you feeling?" Jisung asked as she finally backed out of the embrace.
"I'm better.  Thank you,  Ji. And I'm sorry for just bugging you like that. "
Yunhyo said quietly.
"Is fine.  I'm here for you. I am. I have been,  and I aways will be." Jisung said, sending her a soft smile that she returned.
"I'm sorry,  Ji. For everything.  I want in the right headspace. I begun to have those nightmares again and with every one they'd become more and more vivid.  It became painful and they became more than a nightmare and more of a constant voice in the back of my head.  They convinced me that I was like Soyeon and Somi to them. They made me believe i was unlovable.  The same reason is the were kicked out.  Soyeon and Somi took me to the Yoons, since they knew Keeho. They were happy that they agreed to take me in as their own but i was only six.  But i remember them.  I miss them. And then about a week before I broke up with you,  that voice convinced me that i didn't deserve the love and attention you gave me.  And i tried to fight it. But i began to lose.  So i did what i did.  And i regret it everyday and I refuse to let you get close to me because I'm scared to hurt you again.  If don't want to hurt you again." Yunhyo began to cry as she finally told him what was going on.
"Don't be sorry,  Yunhyo.  It's okay.  I understand.  Sure,  i would have loved for you to have told me sooner,  but it's okay.  Now,  we can talk about this later.  You need to get some sleep.  I'll stay right here." Jisung said as he sat on the ground, his hand in his. She nodded and laid back down. 

In the morning,  Yunhyo found Jisung asleep with his head against the bed.  Tremendously their conversation from earlier in the morning she begun to feel guilty,  knowing she was the reason he fell asleep in such an awkward and uncomfortable spot. She saw their hands were still intangled,  and found herself smiling at the sight.
"Good morning,  Yun.  Did you sleep well?" Jisung asked as he looked up at the girl. Startled,  she quickly retracted her hand. 
"No,  that's mine now. " He said,  grabbing her hand back.
"What do you mean yours?" Yunhyo asked.
"Yoon Yunhyo,  I have missed you every single day since you broke up with me eleven months ago. I have never stopped loving you and i never will. I know I said that I would only try until the end of the semester, but I will never stop.  Not until the day I die." Jisung said.
"With every day,  my love still grew for you. With every day I knew how much I need you in my life.  I could never love someone as much as I love you,  aside from my future children,  but you're supposed to be their mother,  you know.  So,  with all this said, Yoon Yunhyo,  will you please be my girlfriend again?" Jisung asked.
"I can start therapy soon and try to get onto some medication to help all of the mental things going on.  I'll try to do better at communicating about it.  Are you sure you really want me back?" Yunhyo asked. Jisung stood up from the ground and sat beside her in the bed, taking both of her hand into his.
"I am more sure that I want you back with me then I am that there is oxygen in the air we breathe." He said
softly.
"I love you, Ji."
"I love you, too. But you know that doesn't answer my question." Jisung smiled.
"I have no reason to say no, and a million reasons to say yes. And I promise, no out of the blue break ups." Yunhyo said before quickly being brought into a tight hug.
"You have no clue how much I've missed you. I never thought I'd get you back. I thought I lost you forever. Please never leave again." Jisung said, and Yunhyo was able to tell very quickly that he was crying.
"I'm never leaving you again." Yunhyo said as he hugged him tighter.
"You know, we still got a Beauty and the Beast movie date to finish." Jisung laughed.
"You best bet." Yunhyo said as she leaned back, wiping a stray tear off Jisung's cheek.

"I've got some clothes you can change into or you can use the ones you already have here. Which ones would you like?" Jisung asked.
"Is there some sort of 20 diamond cost for yours?" Yunhyo asked.
"What do you mean?"
"Nothing, it's a joke. Of course I'm chosing yours. When wouldn't I?" Yunhyo laughed as they walked into his bedroom.

"Pay attention to the movie."
"I am."
"I'm not the movie."
"Says who?"
"Says me."
"I don't know a 'me'."
"Park Jisung, stop staring at me."
"Alright, alright." He said, lettimg the girl cuddle close to him.

They sat together on the couch as they continued to watch their favorite movies, specifically Disney princesses.
It was towards the end of Beauty and the Beast when Jisung made Yunhyo stand up.
"Hey, I was watching that." Yunhyo complained as he turned her away from the tv.
"Give me your hands." He said. Doing as told, he took her hands and begun to dance around like they were in the movie. Except very non-elegently.
"You know I can't dance." Yunhyo laughed as she was spun.
"You seem to be dancing right now." Jisung smiled.
"Not well."
"I think you dance perfectly." Jisung said as he spun the girl, landing them in a backhug.
"I love you, Yunhyo." Jisung said quietly as he rested his head on her shoulder.
"I love you, too, Ji."