[TEN]

After several weeks, Jisung called Yunhyo over excitedly.
"Hi. Hi, hello." She said when she saw how happy he looked.
"What's the occasion?" She asked.
"I did it, I bought that apartment." Jisung said.
"You didn't even tell me you were going to buy it. How much did you spend on it?" Yunhyo asked.
"It none of your business."
"So, when do you want me to begin packing?" She asked.
"Whenever. I can't believe it. We're finally going to live together." Jisung said.
"I know. Oh, I forgot. How did I forget. But, I got a call yesterday. It was Soyeon. Shebasked me to meet with her and Somi at the park tomorrow."
Yunhyo said.
"Oh, is that a good or bad thing?" Jisung asked.
"It's a great thing, Ji. But will you come with me?" Yunhyo asked.
"Of course, why wouldn't I?" Jisung asked as he sat beside her on the couch. 
"So you finally get to see your sisters after how many years? So you're about to be twenty, and you were six when they brought you to the Yoon's, so it's been fourteen years." Jisung said.
"Yep.  I didn't tell Keeho yet, either."
"And you don't have to."
"I know, but I feel like he should know that we're reconnecting. He was friends with them and then they dropped me off. Then they disappeared. We couldn't contact them. We had no idea where they were."
"You've grown into an amazing woman, and I'm sure you'll bring tears to their eyes qhen they see how much you've grown." Jisung said.
"I don't want them to cry."
"I know."
"I wonder if our parents have changed." Yunhyo said.
"I don't know."

"So, what all should I pack from my house and then from yours? I mean, we should take our clothes, obviously. I can bring my desk and dresser. And then we can work on buying more furniture. It comes with a stove, fridge, a bed, and a washer and dryer. So at least we can live there somewhat comfortably." Jisung said.
"I've got some things I can bring. And I have miney saved up so we can buy a couch or something. It doesn't have to be insanely huge anyways."
"Sounds amazing."

By the next day, they waited in the park like they were asked.
"What if they don't show up? How will they know who I am?'' Yunhyo asked.
"They'll know, trust me." Jisung said as he watched two girls walk towards them.
"Well, I'll be damned. Yunhyo, is that really you?" The eldest asked.
"Yep." Yunhyo said, not knowing what to say.
"And who's this?" She asked.
"This is Jisung, my boyfriend." Yunhyo said.
"Good for you. But I guess we got a lot of catmtching uo to do, don't we?" Somi said.
"I've missed you guys."
"We've missed you, too. But it was best to get you safe."
"I was six. Somi was eight. You were ten. You guys were barely older than me." Yunhyo said.
"We had other places to go, but you were so young and we wanted to make sure you were safe." Soyeon said.
"I used to be friends with Keeho. But our parents, if they knew where you went, they'd take you back. We didn't want you to suffer the way we did. It was our only option." Somi said.
"Why did you guys wait? Why did you wait before seeing me again?" Yunhyo asked.
"When we got to our own foster home, we immediately begun to work with them to prove that our parents were worse than they let on."
"But, as of two weeks ago, we finally got them behind bars. And they'll be there for a long time." Soyeon said.
"We bought a house near here, so we could stay close to you. If you want to move in with us, you can." Somi said.
"As nice as that is, I'm currently in the process of moving into my and Jisung's apartment." Yunhyo said.
"I guess we should get to meet our future brother-in-law." Soyeon laughed.

"So, Jisung, how did you and our little Yunhyo meet?" Somi asked, the four of them sitting at one of the picnic tables.
"It's been a few years now. We were in high school. We had a rough bit not  that long ago, but we got it figured out. And now we're moving in together." Jisung said.
"So, how long until the wedding?" Soyeon asked.
"I want to wait for after graduation. He can propose whenever, but the actual wedding, I wamt it after graduation." Yunhyo said.
"So, he could, hypothetically, propose now and you'd be fine with it?" Soyeon asked.
"It's never going to change my answer, so yeah." Yunhyo replied.
"Well, damn. If I would have known that I could've proposed weeks ago." Jisung laughed.

"We will see you later, you two. Good luck on moving in with each other." Soyeon said.
"Hey Somi, you should talk to Keeho. I think he's missed you." Jisung said.
"I might."
"Bye guys." Yunhyo said before watching her sisters walk away. Jisung grabbed Yunhyo's hand to get her to face him.
"So, you're ready for me to propose?" He said with a smile.
"I'm definitely not against it."
"Alright then." He said before dropping the topic.
"So, let's go to the Yoon's and get your things."  Jisung said as he kept his hand intertwined with hers.