[NINE]

"Do you have to go back already?" Jisung asked.
"Keeho will be here in five minutes, Ji. I've already spent the night. I'll see you soon anyways." Yunhyo said with a smile.
"I know but I don't want you to go. Why can't you stay here forever. With me." Jisung said, making Yunhyo laugh.
"I'm serious. Why can't you just stay here with me?'' Jisung said.
"I don't know, Ji. I don't have much of an answer except I still have things to do at my house." Yunhyo said.
"So, if I randomly out of the blue buy an apartment, would you move in with me?" Jisung asked.
"We haven't even been dating again for a day and you're already asking me to move in?" Yunhyo asked.
"Well, I mean, I need time to get the money and such so by then we would be sating for a little bit." Jisung said before they heard a car honk outside.
"Keeho is here." Yunhyo said quietly.
"So, when are you gonna tell him?" Jisung asked.
"Whenever it comes up, I guess." Yunhyo responded as she grabbed her bag.
"Let's not keep him waiting." Jisung said.

The two just walked out the door when he spun her around, facing him once again.
"One last kiss before you go?" He asked. She smiled but nodded, giving him a short-lived kiss.
"I'll see you later, Yun." Jisung said, taking a final glance at her brother's car before going back inside. Yunhyo couldn't help the smile on her face as she walked to the car, getting into the passenger seat.

"Oh my fucking god. Are my eyes deceiving me?" Keeho said dramatically.
"I don't know what you're talking about." Yunhyo said, trying to bite back her smile.
"Please tell me it's true and not some joke you guys decided to do." Keeho said.
"I really hope all those jokes aboit Intak liking me were actual jokes. I wouldn't be able to tell him." Yunhyo said.
"I think it's a joke, but Jiung and Theo are hellbent on it happening." Keeho said.
"Jongsoeb and Shota get their father back." Yunhyo laughed.
"So, when will Mr. Park be coming over again?" Keeho asked.
"We only started dating again this morning."
"Took you guys long enough."
"Shut your mouth."
"I'm sure everyone will realize quickly what happened, especially since you haven't stopped smiling in ten minutes. And we sll know that no one else gets you smiling so much." Keeho laughed.
"You can shut up now."

Jisung was sitting in the living room still, indecisive on what he should do for the rest of the day. Picking up his phone he called his friends over.
"Is Mrs. Park home?" Chenle asked as soon as he walked through the door.
"Nope."
"Well you had company over."
"Clearly he had company over. Yunhyo was over yesterday." Jaemin said.
"Yeah, she left already. Keeho picked her up." Jisung said.
"I'm making food." Chenle said as he walked into the kitchen.
"Make me some too." Jisung said.
"I'm going to get my charger from the guest room. I accidently left it here the other day." Mark said before walking down the hallway. Jisung froze, knowing the room hadn't been cleaned up yet. No harm in letting them know, right? Jisung waited for Mark's questions. After a few minutes, Mark walked back out of the hallway.
"So, who was here last night?" Mark asked.
"What do you mean, no one was here last night except me." Jisung said, knowing very well that he was lying to his friends.
"Park Jisung. Did you have a girl over?" Haechan asked, belwildered.
"Maybe?"
"Did you really make her leave before calling us?"
"No, she had to leave." Jisung said.
"Who is it?"
"Girl from school."
"Was it Ryumi? That girl from your dance class? That must be awkward for Yunhyo." Chenle laughed.
"...sure." Jisung said, knowing the Jaemin, Jeno, Mark and Renjun had already figured it out.
"I'm glad to see you've moved on from the bitch already." Chenle said, and instantly the room went silent.
"What did you say?" Jisung asked quietly.
"I said, I'm glad to see that you moved on from the bitch, you know, Yunhyo." Chenle repeated.
"Keep her name out of your mouth, Zhong Chenle." Jisung said.
"What? Why?" He asked.
"I said to keep my damn girlfriend's name out of your fucking mouth." Jisung said as he stood up.
"Girlfriend? You guys are dating again?" Haechan asked with a smile.
"As of this morning."
"So she stayed the night?"
"Keeho wouldn't drive in the rain, and Chenle had my car anyways. So she stayed in the guest room."
"What did I tell you! I told you to try and now look, you got Yunhyo back." Haechan said.
"I know, Hyuck. I know." Jisung laughed.
"I'm sorry, Jisung. I shouldn't have said anything about Yunhyo. But she hurt you. She took away our Jisung." Chenle said.
"Just don't let it hapoen again."