2 | Case 1 (Busan)

Sunday, 1.43am

Location......

Busan..

The manly figure slams the brick boulder into her head, the blood gushing everywhere he leans forward towards her however she slowly crawls towards the concrete wall letting out painful screams. He chuckles, slowly taking out a small sharp blade out from his jacket without breaking eye contact from the young women.

"P-please no!" Hearing her voice slowly start to break, kneeling down to see her face he caressers her cheeks before kissing her forehead.
"Let me hear you scream." He whispers into her ear, before she could make any sound the cold blade lands right onto her neck, he smirks tilting his head forward.
"Scared?" His voice sent shiver down to her spine. He stops when a voice out from the alleyway yells. "Anyone there?" He stands there looking into the dark foggy alleyway.
The man groans in annoyance before applying pressure from the blade into her. Watching her, her eyes slowly widened as the red thick liquid start to drip down, soaking into her shirt.

Looking towards the man standing in the distance, he dose not know what just happened. He was there, confused on what do. Taking a step forward he enters the dark alley. "Anyone there?" He softly says, scared. That's when he looks down to find a flood of blood around his feet. The fog around him starts to blow further away, he suddenly looks towards the wall. His whole body froze in shock, a naked lady nailed into the concrete wall, her neck ripped open as the blood rapidly flows out of her hitting the ground. He tries taking a step back but falling into the blood pool, soaking his dark green trousers an white shirt which has now turned soaking red. He lifts up his hand seeing the liquid all over him, panicking his vision starts to blur. Looking at the body once more the stomach of the women had been written with the weapon.

JK.