3 | New Case (Seoul)

Monday, 8.21am..

Location...

Seoul.

"Ah Detective K, anything new?"

"Nothing new, my apologies Detective Sergeant M, the Busan detectives there haven't found yet." He bows at his boss before placing the papers onto his desk.

"I see... do you have any good suggestions?"

"S-sorry I'm late!" You rush into the room but stop looking at the both men turn at you.
You glance at the large clock in the office.

"You're not late Detective Lee, you're..." Detective M turns around towards the clock. "...Nine minutes early!"

You groan taking off your watch. You need to get a better watch...
"Ah but however Detective Lee since you're here, do you have any suggestions on the 'JK case'?"

"JK case? The one in Busan?"

"Correct, please come forward."

Time passes...

11.32pm...

"That is why now I have just planned the both of you to go to Busan together and find the evidence needed, both of you must work together on this." He walks out of his seat to the both of you.

"You will both leave by tomorrow night, staying in Busan for 2 weeks or maybe more. This is a serious case, working together— putting your mind together. My best detectives here, all the details will be given to you tomorrow... Enjoy yourselves today, tomorrow will be a big day."

"Thank you Detective Sergeant M!"