7 | The Chase (Busan)

Tuesday, 9.12pm.

Location...

Busan.

There you saw...

A young female nailed into the wall.

You tried standing up however failing to do so, you hit a wooden chair behind.
Panicking your eyes start to blur, from the corner of your eye you see a muscular male figure just right outside the room.
Not knowing who me may be you start to point your gun towards the figure.
"S-stay back!!" You scream out.

The figure begins to take slow steps towards you, you hesitated.
You lift your other arm up onto your gun before closing one eye, you hold tightly aiming towards his chest.
You began to get a headache, your vision blurred even more. Couldn't see not even a glimpse of his face.

You pull the trigger.

A loud shot starts ringing inside your ear. You hear a loud groan escaping from his mouth, in a flash you used up all your energy to stand, running towards the window as you make a jump.
Landing on the ground with both feet but then your ankle suddenly snaps, you look up at the window seeing him ready to jump, you could hear him shouting.

The next thing you know he takes a gun from under his jacket aiming it towards you.
Oh no. You begin to run out from the alleyway with your broken ankle.
Running into the quiet street you turn from left to right finding shelter, hearing a shot coming from within the alleyway you had no time to think, you take a random turn.
The sound of rain starts to pour down.

9.42pm

The feeling in your throat turns cold, you were soaking wet.
You couldn't even feel your legs, all you could keep hearing was the sound of his voice, he was clearly angry.

By the time you reached into yet another alleyway you tried hiding in front of the entrance of somebody's home, you begun to cry. The rain was loud that it couldn't even hear your cries for help.

You were wearing nothing but summer clothes, obviously you were freezing cold.
Rubbing your arms together you try to warm yourself.
You curl yourself up into a small ball pushing yourself close to the bin, your toes curled as the hair once dry was now curled and knotted.

Hearing footsteps in the distance you quickly put your hand on top of your mouth.
In you head you were begging not to die, don't die just yet.
You just noticed you dropped your gun as you fell out from the window.
Hearing the footsteps come even closer you dig your head inside.

10.02pm

He's still here...

He's still here...

When will he leave?...

Somebody save me...