4 | Guess Who (Seoul)

Tuesday, 4.23pm...

Location...

Seoul...

"These will be your fake identities, you are both. Detective K will now be Kim Sim-Woo aged 23, currently unemployed. Detective L will now be Kim Sim-Nae aged 17, currently unemployed. You are now both siblings... good luck."

You both get hold of you ID's, you both turn around towards a hallway heading into another room.
"Ah! Detectives, these will be your clothes on your trip, you are not allowed to wear your own clothes however you are able to buy clothes from Busan and wear the clothes granted to the both of you."

Now exiting the halls you walk out from the building into a black jeep...

Time passes...

7.45pm.

Location...

Busan.

"This is our apartment?" You both enter the room, you frown at the view.

"I was hoping for a better place... what a great holiday."
You gripped tightly onto your luggage, he walks past you towards the small hall. "There's only one room."
Walking into the same hall there was only one room, the bedroom.

"I cant sleep here..." You whisper softly.
"I'm sure it will work, let's just get ready for tomorrow."

10.23pm.

You slowly you adjust your pillow, turning to your side you see his back facing at you.
You were both on the same bed, both on the edges with a large gap in between the both of you.

Leaning closer towards him you stop when you felt him beginning to turn around, your eyes widened in shock when his eyes were still open.
"Detective K?" You whisper.
He made no other movement nor noise, was he still sleeping?
Tilting your head confused you sigh, he's actually sleeping.
You lay back onto the bed before turning towards him, you watch his sleeping figure carefully.

You didn't even notice it has been an hour since you were still looking at him, once you figured out you bite you lip turning towards the other side. That was when you felt his leg wrapped around your waist, you place your hand on top of your mouth from preventing you from gasping.
You squint, looking towards the corner of your eye you find him even closer. You could already feel his absence right behind you, his head above yours.

You try your best to not move, feeling his breath brush through your hair. You try to get up but his arm wraps around your chest.

This feeling gave you shivers up your spine, you move your thighs even closer.

Oh when will he wake up?