6 | Stained Blade (Busan)

Tuesday, 5.23pm.

Location...

Busan.

You handle the sharp object, blood stains found on the tip of the blade, the only weapon, the only evidence. But who would ever remove such evidence from the crime scene? Who were those people?
The thoughts begin to rush through your mind. You begin to place the blade onto the desk getting a fine powder and sticking it into the fingerprint, you leave it from there.

"Dinner?" Your 'brother' enters the room holding quick noodles, coming towards your seat he leans forward looking at you work. "Fingerprints?" He takes a quick scan before patting your shoulder.
"Good job detective sis."

7.55pm.

"Ah.." you let out a big sigh stretching your arms out.
You suddenly stop your movements, staying in the same position you slowly move your eyes out towards the window.
Your heart skipped a beat when your found someone standing outside, they wore a dark green puffer jacket and a black beanie.

You struggled to swallow your saliva, how long was he there for?
Slowly your lower your arms reaching out for your keys.
You look again when you found the figure walking further away, bursting out from your bedroom your 'brother' sleeping peacefully not knowing of what loud sound you just made.

Running out from your apartment home you begin to run down the steps towards the exit building, running as fast as you can you look both sides figuring where it went. Suddenly you hear a high pitched scream not far from here.
Without thinking twice you run past three buildings towards the location of the sound.

Reaching into a small alleyway you look up finding a half open window, hearing cries you begin to climb up onto the bins reaching up at the ladder.
You are now right beside the window, holding your grip tightly onto your pistol you slowly take a few seconds before quickly coming out from the side.

Pointing your gun at the open window you see a dark room, carefully creeping into the room, bending down to your knees as you crawl towards the other side of the room.
Reaching your arm out you try to get touch of the light switch, no use.

Your arm moving around you felt a hard surface, you rise higher finding the bump but when you felt something else you pause.
Unexpectedly the light turns on, looking up to see what you were touching you dashed out from your seat crawling back.

Your heart felt like it stopped, hardly any air to breath in.
There you saw...