5 | The Meet (Busan)

Tuesday, 2.43pm

Location...

Busan.

"We're in a cafe at the moment... yes, thank you.. we'll be there soon." He hangs up, placing his phone on the side of the table. Taking his fork he makes eye contact with you.

"We'll be going to the location after this." He quietly says as he fidgets with the utensils before taking a sip of his caffeine drink.
"It's not far from where we are, we could walk. It'll probably take us around ten minutes on foot..." he speaks again.

Placing the spoon down you sit up out of your seat, "I'll be using the restroom." You take your handbag heading away from the table pass the other tables before reaching the hall.

As you turn around the corner you suddenly bump into someone making you fall back, you froze at the sight.
"S-sorry!" A deep yet sorrowed tone voice came escaping from his mouth. You slowly turn your gaze down to see one his hands wrap around your waist holding you tight.

"Ahah... it's okay, it my fault anyways." The awkward tone obviously exiting from your mouth. He lets out a soft smile before letting you go, "I'll see you soon Miss." his gives out a wave before disappearing around the corner.

Time passes...

3.15pm.

"Nobody's here?" He takes out his phone from his pocket.
You walk into the alleyway, nothing unordinary happened however you do find something catching your eye, a shiny blade was found stabbed into the concrete wall. Pausing for a quick second you run over towards the blade. Taking out a small bag and tweezers, carefully taking out the blade there was a pieces of blood stained onto it. Showing a bright smile you quickly slide it inside the bag. Turning towards your detective workmate you find him walking towards you.
"Evidence." You say.

You both stop to hear a truck come closer coming closer to the alleyway, he quickly gets hold of your hand pulling you towards him, smashing into his chest. He holds you before he slams himself behind the large bin quickly landing onto the ground that was beside the both of you.
You both hear the truck stop as the door opens.

"Got rid of all of it?" A dark voice echoes around the alley.
"I'm very sure we cleaned more than twice." Another voice appears, a lighter tone.
"Good, let's head back. We don't want to disappoint the head." Head?

Hearing the truck move further away you slightly tilt your head, a logo was seen and a plate number. You quickly take out your phone switching to camera mode, successfully taken you sigh leaning back.
Your eyes widened even more as you land onto his chest. Well-built chest. Gulping your saliva you try leaning forward but ending up leaning back into his chest.

"S-sorry..." you try hiding that embarrassing feeling but it eventually shows.
Feeling himself move, his hand placed under your arms but feeling the tips on his fingers on the side of your breasts.

He lifts you up.

"There you go.." he fixes his shirt before forcing himself to cough.
You quickly nod before looking at your phone.
"You okay?" He questions you, you look at him slowly as you look at yourself.
Your phone right in-front of your face, your body stiffens.

"I-I'm fine! Let's just go back..." you awkwardly laugh while he looks at you with his mouth slightly open with both his brows high and low, he slowly nods.