The UA Sports Festival (Part 1)

Midnight: The first event is... OBSTACLE RACE!

I smirked.  This was probably the easiest event I could've asked for.

Midnight explained the rules, and where we're going.  Then everyone went to the entrance, waiting for the event to start.  I started powering up, and the students around me began to back away.

Student 1: Is it getting hotter?

Student 2: I feel like I'm burning!

I powered up to max, and my hair was glowing white, and the air shimmered around me.  I got into a running stance.

Midnight: 3... 2... 1... GO!

The moment she said go, I pushed off the ground, jumping into the air.  Immediately, I made it to the second obstacle, the pit fall.  I cracked my knuckles, and crouched down in a runner stance.  I might as well show off a little, seeing as I'm already in first place by almost half the course.

YN: Alright, let's do this.

I ran towards the gap and jumped.  I let my body take over, and I started leaping between the platforms, eventually reaching the other end.  I looked behind me, and saw students just now reaching the gap.  Todoroki was at the front of the group, with Bakugou close behind him.  I turned, and ran towards the next obstacle, but my instincts kicked in when I reached the large open area, and I jumped into the air as a pink explosion went off below me.  A minefield?  Are you shitting me?  UA really isn't pulling any punches with the festival.  I landed and ran through the minefield, not setting off another mine till the end, where I purposefully stepped on an area with multiple mines close together, setting off a huge explosion which I jumped out of, crossing the finish line.  I turned and smirked, as Todoroki and Bakugou just now reached the minefield.

Present Mic: IN FIRST PLACE, SETTING A NEW RECORD FOR THE OBSTACLE COURSE AND BLOWING EVEN ALL MIGHT'S SCORE OUT OF THE WATER!  YN BATE, WITH TWO MINUTES AND THIRTY TWO SECONDS!

The crowd erupted into cheering, but I just watched the rest of the students, namely one.  At the start of the minefield, I saw Deku with a metal plate from one of the faux villains, and he was... digging up the mines?  He had a huge pile, and then jumped on them, using the plate as a shield/sled.

YN: Holy shit... Is he crazy?

He went flying through the minefield, and as he was about to land right between Bakugou and Todoroki, he swung the plate down, hitting another mine.  Todoroki and Bakugou were knocked to the sides, and Deku came flying towards me.  I sidestepped out of the way, and he landed next to me.

YN: You are one suicidal bastard, you know that?

I held out my hand to help him up, and he took it.  I pulled him up and gave him a fist bump, as Todoroki crossed the finish line with Bakugou just behind him.  Todoroki just nodded at me, before walking off.  Bakugou, on the other hand, came running to punch Izuku.

Bakugou: DEKU!

He went to hit Izuku with an explosion, but I punched the air and he fell over, having been hit in the gut by the air compression I created.

YN: Come on, Deku.  Let's see the result.

Izuku: Yeah.

We walked over to the podium, where the other students were gathering.

(In the story, YN will be replacing Shinsou in the matches.  Also, I'm gonna skip over the cavalry battle.  YN teamed up with Izuku, Uraraka, and Tokoyami, and they didn't lose any of their points.  We'll say that Shinsou's team lost, since they all forfeited anyways)