Back to UA

New Theme:

I sat on the roof, looking down at the warehouse, thinking back to when I rescued Lilian from the Yakuza.  I sighed, standing up.

Hana: Ya done sulking?

She giggled as I smiled, putting on my mask.  Hana Shimura, a girl who had been turned into a perfect Nomu, but regained her consciousness and escaped.  She's also Tomura Shigaraki's sister.

YN: I'm not sulking, I'm brooding.  There's a difference.  This place just reminds me of where I first found Lilian, that's all.

Hana: Am I EVER gonna get to meet her?

YN: Hopefully tomorrow.  It's a weekend so Kyoka won't have any classes.  She can bring Lilian.

Hana nodded as we jumped down, landing just outside the warehouse.  I powered up, breaking the doors down as the villains inside all turned towards us.

YN: Surprise!

Hana punched the ground, causing the building to shake and the villains to stumble.  I rushed around, knocking each of them out with a punch to the side of the head.  I sensed something behind me and jumped to the side just as a bigger villain tried to grab me.

Villain: You little SHIT!

He rushed at me, throwing another punch which I dodged, but Hana grabbed his arm and swung him around, smashing him into the ground and leaving him in a crater.  I sweatdropped.

YN: That was a bit over the top, don't you think?

Hana: Sorry, I'm still having trouble controlling my strength.

???: Then come to UA High.  Let us help you.

I spun around, recognizing the voice.

YN: What are you doing here, mom.

SS: I could ask you the same thing, YN.

Hana: Mom?

Star and Stripe walked out of the shadows as Hana's eyes widened.

Hana: Y-your mom is Star and S-Stripe?

SS: YN, come back to UA.  Nobody blames you for what happened to Nighteye.

YN: I'm aware that nobody there blames me for what happened to Nighteye.  But I do.  I should have been there.  If I was, I could have saved him.

SS: YN... I didn't just come because I want you back.  Jirou and Uraraka are worried about you, and Michael is getting ready to leave and come searching for you on his own.  Please, come back to UA.

I looked down, sighing.

Hana: YN, I want to go.  Being a hero like my grandmother, it's what I've always wanted.

YN: Hana... fine.  Under one condition.

TIMESKIP

I walked into the dorm building, my hands in my pockets.  As soon as the others saw me, everyone rushed over.

Kaminari: Where have you been, man?

Iida: YN!  You've been skipping classes!  I thought you knew better!

Kirishima: It's good to have you back bro.

Uraraka ran over, throwing her arms around me.

Uraraka: We missed you!