The UA Sports Festival (FINAL)

Bakugou and I stood motionless on either side of the ring, waiting to see who made the first move.

YN: So how do you want to do this... you gonna come at me?  Should I come at you?  Should we come together... ooh, at the same time?

I smirked at him, as I could see his eye twitching.

YN: Oh, you'll come... THEY ALWAYS COME!

I swear I just heard Midnight moan, but I disregarded it.  I took off towards him, as he put his hands out, letting off a huge explosion.  I jumped over it, and landed near him, throwing a kick, but he used an explosion to propel himself away, kicking dust into the air.

Bakugou: Let's go, shiny bastard!  Go all out, just like you did with Half-and-Half.  I won't accept a win otherwise!

YN: Oh, but I don't want to end this too quick.  Where's the fun in that?

I grinned at him as he growled in frustration and shot at me through the cloud of smoke.  I smirked, having expected him to do that.  I grabbed his arm and swung him around, throwing him over the edge of the ring, but he used his explosions to push himself back up.  He yelled angrily, and ran back towards me.  He went for his notorious right hook, but I ducked it and punched him in the gut.  He quickly recovered, grabbing my arm and holding me there, before hitting me in the face with an explosion.  I rolled back, catching myself before I went over the side.  Bakugou had a sadistic smile.

Bakugou: Hehe, how's that, you extra?

I wiped the ash off of my face, and smirked.

YN: Honestly... I'll give you props.  You're the first person to actually get a direct hit on me with a quirk.  And because of that...

I screamed, instantly going to max power.  The concrete around me started to dissolve from the amount of heat I gave off, and Bakugou backed away as the heat singed his eyebrows.

YN: I'LL GIVE YOU THE LOSS YOU WANT!

I rushed for him, and he tried to hit me with an explosion.  He grinned as in his eyes, it looked like he hit me directly, but when the smoke cleared I was just standing there in front of him.

YN: Hey you ever heard of up-dog?

Bakugou: What's-

The afterimage vanished.  He turned around, but I punched him in the face, knocking him out cold.

YN: Nothing much, how about you?

I powered down, and looked at Midnight, who was in shock at what just happened but quickly regained her composure.

Midnight: Bakugou is out!  YN BATE IS THE WINNER!

She raised my arm in the air, and I smiled.  Then I noticed a face in the hero stands that I wasn't expecting.  Eh, I'll no doubt see her later.

I picked up Bakugou and carried him to the nurses office, before going back to the stands.  Everyone cheered for me as I sat down.

Kirishima: That was super manly!

Izuku: Nice job, YN.

Mina: That was epic!  You basically one-punched Bakugou!

Kyoka just smiled at me, and I grinned.

YN: Thanks, guys.

Timeskip (S S will be Star and Stripe from here on)

I stood on the stage, on top of the first place podium.  Bakugou was sulking on the second place, and Tokoyami was in third.  Midnight gave her speech about the winners.