Permission to Fight

I jumped into the air, narrowly dodging a blast of fire from the villain.  I'm in the middle of a forest, having been separated from Classes 1 A and B. 

Dabi: Stop dodging.

YN: No thanks.

I suddenly hear a voice in my head, distracting me for a few seconds.

Mandalay: Students, I have authority from Erasurehead and Vlad King!  You have permission to fight back!

I grinned, but didn't notice the blast of fire heading towards me.  Lillian dove towards me, pushing me out of the way and getting caught in the blast.

YN: LIL!

The smoke cleared and Lilian was standing there, unharmed.  Her clothes were charred, but she was fine.  Oh right... lizard quirk.  I glared at Dabi, vanishing from where I'd been sitting on the ground.  I appeared behind him, kicking him in the back as he... melted?  I thought he had a fire quirk...

Lilian: Papa!

I turned around, seeing two more copies of Dabi.  It must be another villains quirk.

Dabi: Die, hero.

Both of them blasted fire at me but I just smirked, vanishing.  The Dabi clones looked around, but both Lilian and I were gone.

I ran into the clearing, shocked at what I saw.  Dark Shadow, currently the size of a building, beating the living shit out of an unconscious villain.

YN: Tokoyami!

Tokoyami turned to me, fear evident on his face.

Tokoyami: No... r-run!

Dark Shadow whipped it's head around, lunging at me, but someone pulled me out of the way.

Shoji: Why aren't you dodging?

YN: I don't know.  My quirk hasn't been working right since the final, when I dodged the building.

Shoji: Regardless, we need light.  Dark Shadow is out of control right now, and the forest is too dark to calm him down.

I nodded as Lilian ran towards him.  She breathed a massive blast of fire, lighting trees into a blaze around us.  Dark Shadow began shrinking, but ran off into the forest.

YN: Dammit!

Shoji: I think there were some Class 2B students that way.

I nodded.

YN: Alright, I'll try and stop Tokoyami.  Can you get Lilian back to camp?  I don't want her getting hurt, and I trust you enough to take care of her.

Shoji nodded as Lilian climbed onto his back, and he wrapped his arms around her.

Lilian: Be careful Papa.

I smiled at her, running off into the trees.  I began to notice purple fog growing around me, and it was suddenly hard to breathe.  I powered up, the sudden change in air pressure dispersing the mist.

YN: That gas must be from a quirk...

I heard yelling, running towards it.  I finally found the source, seeing Tetsutetsu unconscious on the ground and Itsuka Kendo fighting a villain.  I rushed in, grabbing the villain by the back of the head and smashing him face first into the ground, shattering his gas mask.  I powered up more, blowing away the gas and turning to Kendo.

Kendo: Th-thanks, Bate.

YN: Call me YN.  Is he alright?

She knelt down, picking up Tetsutetsu.