Gunga Mountain Villa Raid

Alright, I feel like I'm forgetting an arc or something, but whatever.  On to the Paranormal Liberation War Arc!  Also here's the new theme:

ENJOY!

Mirko: You ready kid?

I nodded.  The two of us stood beside Endeavor, who pushed open the hospital doors.

Mirko: Let's go, Instinct!

YN: Right!

Mirko dashed past the heroes and patients, as I followed.  We ended up making our way down a dark hallway, when my instincts suddenly told me to move.

YN: Mirko, get down!

She ducked as a massive hand flew right through where her head would've been.  I ran towards the Nomu, as dozens more started appearing.

YN: Tch... DIE!

I went into my Monstrous Instinct form and tore through the Nomus with my claws.  One grabbed me by the neck, and I bit down on it's thumb, ripping it off and making the monster drop me.  It screeched in pain as I spit out the thumb and punched through its head.

Mirko: Endeavor and the others found a fake, one of Twice's clones.  He's down here somewhere.  Go, I'll handle these small fry and catch up to you.

I nodded, running down the hall, dodging and blocking any attacks that came my way, until eventually I came to a dead end.  I braced my self and slammed into the wall, bursting through it.

YN: PAGING DOCTOR GARAKI!

As I landed, I came face to face with a fat man in a lab coat with a bushy gray mustache.  At the same time, I glanced around the room and noticed the walls lined with vials that had what looked like quirk names on them, as well as larger tubes full of purple liquid all around the room, most of which had Nomus in them.  I turned to Garaki and smirked, cracking my knuckles

YN: Nice ta meetcha doc.  I'm guessing YOU'RE the real one?

The man screamed in terror and tried to run away, but tripped over some wires as I sighed and walked after him.

YN: I'll take that as a yes.  You're gonna pay for your crimes, Garaki.  But before that... I promised Hana I'd punch you in the face!

I ran towards him, but a small creature that had the signature exposed brain of a Nomu jumped at me.

YN: What the-

Garaki: Y-Yes Johnny, take him away!  Thank you, I'll always remember you my friend!

"Johhny" grabbed onto me, and suddenly the same muck that teleported the villains away when we fought All For One started forming around me.  Then I noticed the doctor pressing buttons on a control panel next to one of the big purple tubes that filled the room.  And inside it... was Shigaraki.

YN: Dammit!  HAH!

Just as the sludge covered my face, I fired an energy blast at the tank with Shigaraki in it.  There was a shattering sound and a scream of horror, so I guess it hit home.  But when I could see again, I was somewhere else entirely... and surrounded by villains.  I grabbed the tiny Nomu that was still latched onto my arm and slammed it into the floor, stepping on its brain and killing it.  The villains all turned towards me, surprised.

YN: Shit... hey guys, what's up?  I was looking for the bathroom and got lost.  Where's the exit?

Villain: Oh, it's right over there, you can't miss it- hey wait a second!

With that I dashed towards the door he'd pointed out, but my instincts suddenly went crazy.  I changed course, jumping away from the door, just as it and most of the wall exploded.  There was a roar and Dark Shadow burst through the smoke and dust, beginning to send the villains flying.

YN: Dark Shadow!

The giant shadowy bird turned towards me, and gave a confused look.

Dark Shadow: YN?  What are you doing here?  Weren't you at the hospital?

YN: One of the Nomu's teleported me here!  Are the heroes outside?

Dark Shadow nodded, picking me up and putting me in the tunnel behind him.  I ran up the stairs, eventually coming out of the tunnel, in front of a big mansion.  Shit, is this...

YN: Oh come on!

Tokoyami: YN?

I ran over to the boy, who looked surprised.

YN: I got teleported by one of the Nomus.  How's the raid going?

Tokoyami: Well...

I turned around to see Mount Lady literally rip the roof off of the villa.

YN: So it's going well, got it.  What can I do to help?

Tokoyami told me to go find Fat Gum, and I ran off.  I knocked out a few villains as I went, but then I saw something that caught my attention.  One of the windows suddenly exploded and blue fire burst out.  I knew it was Dabi, but what caught my attention were the small red objects flying out of the window as well. 

YN: Are those... Hawks!

I rushed towards the manor, bursting through the wall, where I found Dabi about to burn Hawks alive.

Dabi: What the-

I kicked him and he was knocked through the doorway into the railing outside.  I helped Hawks to his feet.

Hawks: Thanks for the save.

YN: Of course.

I hoisted him onto my back and rushed back outside, heading towards the woods, where I knew Midnight and some of the others probably were.  But when I reached them... I found some of my classmates looking distraught, most of them with tears in their eyes.  They looked at me, shocked, as I put down Hawks and walked over to Momo.

YN: M-Momo?  What happened?

Momo turned to me, her eyes puffy and red and tears streaming down her cheeks.

Momo: M-Midnight... is dead.