Dorms?

This is gonna be a short chapter while I write the next one, since I'm behind on my schoolwork.  ENJOY!

After the Bakugou Rescue Operation, things started calming down a little bit.  And best of all... we get to now live on UA's campus in dorms!  Lilian was humming happily, sitting on my shoulders as I walked, nearing the gates.  I saw Kyoka walking with her hands in her pockets.  I sprinted behind her and she didn't notice me yet.

YN: BOO!

Kyoka: SHIT!

Kyoka jumped into the air, spinning around and glaring at me.

Lilian: That's a bad word Mama...

Lilian, who was sitting on my shoulder, pouted.

Kyoka: Sorry Lil.  YN, you suck.

YN: Heh, I know.

I laughed as we made it to campus, where most of Class 1-A had already gathered in front of a big new building.

YN: Jeez, I figured it'd be nice, but this is crazy!

Bakugo: Oi, YN.

My eyes widened.  That was the first time Bakugo ever said my actual name.  I turned towards him as he walked over, a scowl on his face.

Bakugo: I'm only gonna say this once.  Thanks for the save at the bar.

He walked off towards Kirishima as Kyoka and I were in shock.

Kyoka: Did he just...

YN: Thank me?

Aizawa: Alright everyone, listen up.

We all turned our attention towards the teacher.  He gave a short lecture to all of us, saying that if it weren't for the retirement of All Might, he would have expelled everyone except Bakugou, Michael, and myself for not stopping Izuku, Kirishima, Iida, Todoroki, and Yaoyorozu.  And with that happy note, he led us inside.  He explained how the dorms would work.  4 boys and 4 girls on each floor.  Mineta looked excited, but Aizawa said he would keep an eye on him.  I walked over to him, tapping him on the shoulder.  He slowly turned around and looked horrified, as I looked down at him with disdain.

YN: You go anywhere near Kyoka's room, and I will shove you down a garbage disposal.

He nodded rapidly, crying.  I walked over to Kyoka, who smirked.

Kyoka: What'd you tell him?

YN: Basically that he didn't want to go in your room.  Although I'M pretty excited to see what your room is like.

Her eyes widened and she looked nervous.  I chuckled as Aizawa gave out our dorm assignments.  I was on the third floor with Kyoka.

Aizawa: Also, YN.  Lilian will be staying with you in your room.

I smiled and nodded as Lilian looked excited.  We went upstairs as I used my quirk to quickly arrange my room, and it looked pretty nice.  Lilian clapped and ran, jumping on her bed and quickly falling asleep.  There was a knock on the door and I opened it to find Kyoka.

Kyoka: Hey YN.  Nice room.

YN: Thanks, but be quiet.  Lilian is asleep.

I pointed to Lilian in her bed and Kyoka nodded as we went out into the hallway.

Kyoka: The other girls suggested a contest to decide who has the best dorm.

YN: Mina?

Kyoka: Mina.  I was told to come get you.

I sighed, nodding.  Kyoka and I went down to the second floor, where everyone was in Tokoyami's room.

YN: Woah!  Is that a sword?

Tokoyami: GET OUT!

We eventually made it to the third floor, and the first room was Kyoka's.  She opened the door, turning her back to everyone in an attempt to hide her embarrassment.

  She opened the door, turning her back to everyone in an attempt to hide her embarrassment

Kaminari: Woah!  This room is somehow even more instrumenty than I thought it'd be!

Aoyama: Unladylike!

I appeared between them and punched them both in the head as Kyoka smiled at me.