15

I groaned as our van hit yet another bump. For the past 5 minutes we've been driving on this dirt road. It was so messed up I'm surprised our van was making it. "Are you sure we're going the right way Dinah?" I asked as we hit yet another pothole. "Yes Y/n... what? Do you not trust my directions?" She asked while folding her arms over her chest. "No I trust you. It's just seems very unlikely that they'd be using this fucked up road." I said. Dinah looked at me as if she was waiting for something to happen. Then it clicked. "Exactly for that reason. Nobody would take this road unless there car was invincible." I said. "Now she gets it. I knew you were smart." Allana says.

I rolled my eyes. "Look this road frustrating me. So I can't think fast." I mumbled the last part. "We're here!" Jordan shouts as he parked the car. He's our driver. He used to be in the military as one. When he got out he wasn't the same so we jumped to the opportunity. We all got out and looked around. Then walked up the hill. "You three stay and watch the van." Camila says and we head up the small hill. When we got to the top of the hill Dinah threw her hands up in frustration. "What the fuck is this!?" She yelled. I walked forward more around the trees till I could see what was below.

There was a large mansion sitting at the bottom. It was very beautiful. "Get over here! And bring some binoculars with ya!" I told the girls. When they came back I was handed a binocular. "We'll I be damn." Dinah says as she looks at the home. "It's beautiful..." Camila says in awe. "Now how do we get in there?" I asked as I looked around. "To the west there's another road. But it's just as rough as this one." Dinah says. "There's two more as well. Same condition." Camila points out. I sighed and shook my head. Luisa is smart.

"North-south! There's a road that leads into the gate. And two others as well on opposite ends. They're in perfect condition." Allana says. I move over to her and she shows me where. "That's great. I think it's a perfect time to try out your invisible drone." I said making her squeal. Dinah designed a drone that would camouflage with anything behind and around it for Allana. "Really Ma!?" She asked excitedly. "Of course. I want you to fly it around and get the coordinates of where each road is located. Once you do tell your mothers so they can plan." I said. I patted her shoulder and walked off. "Wait... where are you going?" She asked me. "I gotta take a leak." I said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ok so the plan is to come in from all sides. We'll all go through the front gate. While the others take the other two roads." Camila says. We have about twenty vans fulls of men and women with us. She grabs a pen and circles where the roads are located. We had a table set up to work on. "The roads are approximately two to three miles away. That's just to get to them." She explains. "The ride there is forty minutes to an hour. Then the ride on the actual roads are another hour to get there." Dinah says and places her laptop on the table. "And that's where I come in. Along each road is motion sensors every one minute apart. I'm working on hacking each of them that way when we pass by they wouldn't alert anyone. But once we pass by them they'd go back to normal." She explains as she points to each sensor.

"The only problem is these sensors are difficult to hack the closer they get to the house. I've hacked most of them but I'll need Allana to help with the stronger ones." Dinah says. Allana grins and nods. "I can definitely do that." Allana says. Dinah smiles before leading her back into the van to get back to work. "I guess that's it. Other than that everyone stay alert. Our other plan to get to Luisa is still a go. Wait for our go before doing anything. Only thing for now is to make entry. If she doesn't come willingly than we're taking charge. Got it?" I asked and stared everyone down. "Got it boss." They all said. "Good... now let's get a move on. We'll send you each your coordinates before we pull off." Everyone nodded and got in their respective vans. Camila and I got in hours and started preparing weapons. "Let's get going. JT send the coordinates to everyone."

A/n~ I meant to update this earlier but I ran out of time. But I'm here now

~Paradise