1

Your POV

The sound rushing feet filled my ears as I walked through my mansion. Whistling a random tone that popped up in my head. Tossing up my knife and catching it. I turned and went down the stairs. Entering into the room our workers were gathered in. Either boxing or unboxing things for us. "Boss the guns you requested arrived last night!" Jordan called out to me. "Splendid! Check and see if all twenty are in there." I tell him.

He begins to pass guns down the table as he counted. "Your down ten." He says. "And to think I shook is hand to seal the deal." I say and shake my head. "Go find him and give a slow painful death. Make sure that wife of his see's as well." I tell him and turn to leave. "And tell them Joker sent you." He nods before rushing off.

The sound of glass shattering made everyone freeze. "Oh you've done it now." I hear Camila say appearing behind me. Wrapping her arms around my waist. I looked over and saw it was the heart I was going to sell to an illegal doctor. "I'm sorry. It slipped out of my hand. I promise." He quickly says in fear. "Oh don't worry. I know people make mistakes." I reassure him. "Why don't you go get some supplies and clean this mess up." I tell him. He hesitates but slowly nods and begins to walk off.

Camila giggles as hold up my knife and throw it at the back of his head. His body dropping to the ground with a loud thump. "Now if someone will be kind enough to get his heart and clean up the damn mess." I turn and wrap my arm around Camila's neck and we leave. "Come on babe. We've got big plans today." I tell her.

A/n~ First chapter done. Many more to come.

~Paradise