5

Few months back

I sat up on a tree branch watching the sun set. The few was amazing. It over looked the city and was really quiet. I don't know why I never came up here. The silence was broke by talking. So I looked down and saw two girls making there way up the hill. "Are you sure this is ok Elizabeth? I mean what if that was someone else pretending to be her?" Emily says nervously holding on to her sister. "I don't know Emily." Elizabeth says. "And if it is her what if she tries to kill us. I mean we asked a serial killer to meet us and at night. We really are dumb white bitches." Emily frantically says.

"Emily would you calm down! Yeah this is really dumb but it's to late. We're already here." Elizabeth yells at her sister. But not to loud. "Yes Emily. Do calm down." I say causing them to freeze. "Hello?" They both ask in a shaky voice. "Up here." I say. The two look up at me. Even tho it was hard to see me do to the darkness. "Don't worry. I won't hurt you." I said and get down. They jump back as I dust myself off. "I promise... Now what is you me to do to your dad?" I asked them.

"Well you see our dad-"Emily starts to repeat their story again but but I stopped her. "Look I already read it. I just want to know what you want to happen." I interrupt her. "Right... sorry. Elizabeth?" Emily says shyly. "Um Emily and I have thought this over constantly. And we decided we want you to kill him." Elizabeth says intriguing me.

"Really now?" I asked with a smirk. "Yes. It's just we're of his abusive ways. We did nothing to him. Mom did don't either but love him. We hate him. Life would be much easier with out him around." She tells me. "Are you sure? Because I don't make refunds unless you want his body on your porch." I ask them and they quickly nod.

"We're positive. This is what we want." Emily says confidently. I nod and clasp my hands together. "Great. He'll be gone by the time you wake in the morning." I say and start leaving. "What if we get count?" They asked. "Do you realize who your talking to? I didn't the emails between us. It's like we never met. I even turned off your tracking devices your parents secretly installed on your phones." I told them. "Next time... just send me a letter. You would've been caught if I didn't care so much about getting to your dad." And with that I left.

~Paradise