18

"What are we going to do with the kid?" Camila asked. "Yeah cause her mom will show up anyway second now." Dinah says. "We'll negotiate with Luisa. When she gives up the information we asked for we'll let the girl go." I tell them. I grabbed Elena by the ropes and snatched her out the van. The girl whined as the rope pulled on her skin. "Y/n!" Dinah scolded me. "What!?" I asked. "Your hurting her!" She shouts at me. I looked down at Elena who had fear in her eyes. "No give her to me. I'll take her inside." She says before carefully taking the girl from me. She glared at me before walking away. "I didn't mean to." I said.

I looked over to Camila who was giving me a look. "What the fuck was that?" She asked. I scoffed and shrugged. "It was an accident." I told her." I turned away from her and started getting things out the van. Camila gripped my shoulder and yanked me away from the van. "You broke our number one rule with all. And that's hurting kids." She says angrily. "I didn't hurt her. The rope just pulled a little." I told her. Camila sighed and shook her her. "I don't know what your problem is but ever since we got this kid you've been acting strange." She says. "Look I'm just trying to keep my family safe. And I'll do whatever it takes to do it. And that kid there is the best shot." I said pointing towards the building. "If I have to hurt you I will Y/n. Don't mess things up for you." She says before walking away from me.

I groaned angrily before punching the side of the van. "Get everything we need inside and get these vans put away!" I yelled out. I grabbed my guns and walked off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"She's here!" JT shouts from across the room. He tossed his binoculars to some and starts directing everyone. I sighed and cracked my neck. I grabbed my assault rifle and headed up stairs. The girls were already up on the third floor. When I got up there Dinah makes her way to me. "Is she here?" She asked and I nodded. "Everyone's getting ready downstairs. Some are already on the roof waiting for us. I'm bout to head up there." I tell her. "Ok we'll grab the kid and meet you up in a sec." She says. I nod and go up on the roof.

When I get up there I see guys lined up on the rooftop with there guns aimed down. I walked over to the edge and looked down at the army of people waiting. I spotted Luisa. "Where is Elena?" Luisa shouted. "Oh you mean the little short girl? Yeah I can't seem to remember where she went!" I shouted back. "Dame a mi hija o tendré reloj y cada uno de ahorcamiento!" Luisa yelled. (Give me my daughter or I'll have watch and every one of hanging!) I chuckled and waved my hand. "Relax... she's doing just fine!" I shouted. The door opened behind and our walked the girls.

Camila walks over and stands beside me. "The only way you'll get her back is if you tell us what we want to know!" Camila shouts. "Not after you stole my little girl! I'll get her back one way or another!" Luisa then says something we can't hear. But we knew once bullets from her guys started spraying at us what she said. But we weren't worried tho. Not even when bullets hit Camila and I. We had guys on every inch of this building behind steel barricades. No one was getting in or out. After a few minutes of fighting it went silent when Luisa mad her men stop firing. So we stopped ours too.

"Look are you done? Cause this tantrum your throwing isn't really helping!" Dinah asked. She left Elena pop a he  be back with Allana. "How are y'all not dead!?" Luisa asked Camila and I. "Science honey. Now stop stalling." Camila says. Luisa looked conflicted as she thought. "Show me my baby is ok!" She demands. I groaned getting frustrated all over again. I marched my way over to the girl before yanking her up. Then dragged her over to the edge as she stumbled trying to keep up. Luisa sighed in relief when she saw her daughter. "Elena are you ok!?" She asked her child. "Sí! But I'm scared!" Elena tells her mother.

"Ok change of plans now." I say to myself. I grab ahold of the rope and pick Elena up in the air. Before dangling half her body off the edge of the building head first. The girl screams in terror and try's to wiggle her way back. "Y/n!" My wives and daughter yelled. "Luisa I'm done playing games! Either tell us who Mr T is or you watch your only child disintegrate!" I yelled out. "Y/n give me Elena." Camila says in a low voice. But I ignored her. Luisa had dropped to her knees sobbing. "I'm not waiting all day!" I said. I moved forward a inch and she immediately shout out a name.

"Tate Whitlock!" Luisa yells though her tears. Before I could say anything Dinah snatched the girl back up and away from me. I didn't even realize they were that close to me. Camila on the other hand punch the shit out of me. Knocking me on my ass. "What the fuck Y/n!" She yelled in disbelief and disgust. Dinah took the ropes off of Elena and took her downstairs with Allana. More than likely to give her back to her mom. "What? She's fine. I wasn't going to drop her for real." I told her. "I don't care! Out of all people you were the one to say you'd never lay a hand on a child! But you've changed!" She says angrily. "You took it to far. Did you forget what our childhood was like?" She asked. "Of course I didn't. But this is different." I said trying to justify my actions. "It isn't. I don't even want to look at you." Camila heads towards the door and I quickly stand up. "Baby please list-" I start but she cuts me off by pointing a gun at me. "Don't baby me. Have fun on without us." She says before pulling the trigger.

~Paradise