3

I stepped into the dark musty basement. The stench of death hitting me immediately. I should really have someone clean this. Slamming the door behind me I heard my... "guest" gasped. "Who are you!" He asks me. "You know who I am." I say walking over to him. "How am I supposed to know who you are if I've been blindfolded ever since you kidnapped me!?" He yells. "Technically it wasn't me. I had my people do it."

I reached above me and pulling the string. Cutting on the light so I could have a better view. "Why don't you just kill me? Haven't you've had enough torturing me?" He asks. I pressed against a stab wound on his leg. He screamed out in pain. "Ahhhh!! Please!!!" I chuckled at his begging. "Don't you want to know who I am before first? Who we are?" I asked him.

"I know your a crazy psychopath." He says through gritted teeth. I growled and ripped the blindfold off his head. His eyes squinting at the bright light. "Yeah... the crazy psychopath you thought was dead." I grinned as his eyes widened. "Hiya Captain. Miss me?" I stood up walking behind him. "No... no you can't be alive... I watched you three jump off that cliff. We couldn't even find your bodies." He said frantically.

"Exactly! No bodies were found. Meaning you had no idea if we died or not. Which we didn't." I grabbed my favorite knife and dragged it across his skin. He flinched as the cold metal touched him. "Please... I've got a wife at home and two kids." He begged. "So do I. That's something we have in common. Except I have two wife's." I say grabbing a bottle. "The only difference is I never laid a hand in my kids!" I turned the bottle over pouring the motor oil over him.

He screamed in agony. But that on made me laugh. "Please I'm sorry!!" He says. "You know your daughters contacted me. Thinking I was dead but when I actually showed up they asked me to end their sufferings. Although I was already planning on killing you." I tell him and he shakes his head in disbelief. "I wanted to ask you a question." I say and stand in front of him. "What?" He asked. "How's it feel to know you failed to stop us?" He spits at me. "Fuck you bitch." He says. I chuckle and shake my head. "Wrong answer." I said before driving the blade through his skull.

A/n~ surprise you have a kid.👀

~Paradise