4

A few months back

I laughed as I watched some video on YouTube. It was late and I couldn't sleep. So I went downstairs, grabbed my laptop, and laid on the couch. I after a few videos I just let it auto play. I glanced up when I heard movement. "What are doing down here?" Dinah asked me. "I couldn't sleep. So I came downstairs." I told her looking back at the video. She made her way over and looked at my screen. "What are you watching?" She asked raising an eyebrow.

"I don't know. I originally started with with a recommended video. I just didn't change it when it ended." I told her. I looked at the title and saw it was a fail video. "Well I only came down here to get some water. See you in the morning." She says and pecks my head. "Oh and while your up look through the emails like you were supposed to do yesterday." She says walking by with her water.

I smacked my teeth. "Check the emails." I mocked. I pulled up the emails and looked through them. They were mostly spam. Not something we actually needed. I was about to get up and go to bed when a new email came through. One that actually caught my attention. "Well what do we have here." I mumbled and clicked on it.

Umm... I don't know why we're doing this. I mean your dead. And we could get in a lot of trouble if someone found out we even attempted to contact you. Our dad was one the cop that tried to arrest you. He was the police captain that was over your case. Our names are Elizabeth and Emily. We are his daughters and basically trying to make contact because we think maybe you can help us with our dad.

For the past four years he's been abusive. Maybe because a few years back our mom caught him cheating. He got mad and started beating her. Then eventually making his way to us. We thought maybe he'd stop and come to his senses. But he never did. So maybe if your interested, or alive, maybe we can meet in private. Let us know what you think. ~Elizabeth and Emily

'Looks like things got a whole lot easier for me.' I thought to myself. Then started typing a response back to them.

A/n~ I haven't written in a good bit. So how's it going Rockets and Rockettes?🚀🤓

~Paradise