1: gojō-sensei knows

"DEAR ITADORI-KUN

"DEAR ITADORI-KUN...

     you probably don't even remember me, so let me reintroduce myself. my name is aoki chiyo, a second-year in class 2-b.

I've liked you since—"

"G-GOJŌ-SENSEI, P-PLEASE STOP READING!!", chiyo squeaked out, her eyes getting glossy, as some of the teachers had glanced over at the commotion.

the light-haired girl clenched onto the hem of her school uniform, as she was currently in the teachers' conjoined offices, having to have realized that she had turned in the wrong papers.

it truly wasn't her fault that she was so nervous that she had shoved her completed math homework into an envelope, sealed it, and handed it to the itadori without a second check.

okay, well...maybe it was her fault. but one could only imagine the confusion when sukuna had opened the envelope to reveal chiyo's math homework.

"is this a prank?", sukuna had questioned, causing chiyo to boldly glance up — absolutely horrified.

"I-I...umm...", she found it hard to even breathe.

     "I'M SORRY!", she yelled as she snatched the papers and hastily ran off

realizing that she had turned in her confession letter rather than her math homework, she had hesitantly made her way towards the staff room.

which brings us to gojō — the sixteen year-old's math teacher — poking fun at the girl's minor mishap.

"aww, don't cry, chiyo-chan!! I was just kidding. I won't expose your secre—"

     "satoru, are you bullying our students again? and out of all of them, poor aoki?", getō — chiyo's science teacher — sighed.

     "she's one of my best students, so please stop teasing her. I would hate for her to transfer schools just because of your goofy ass".

     gojō dramatically gasped.

     "you just cursed in front of a student!! principal yaga, sue him!!", gojō playfully commanded.