7: ms. troublemaker

THE JUJUTSU HIGH STUDENTS

     were all checked in to one of the best hotels in sumida city. it was four to each room, meaning that maki, mai, and chiyo were stuck with someone they didn't know.

"my name's orimoto rika. it's nice to meet you all", the dark-haired girl introduced.

     mai momentarily stopped hanging her clothes, as maki poked her head out from the bathroom after setting down her morning and night necessities.

     "I'm maki", the twin with glasses said.

     "and I'm mai", the short-haired zen'in added on.

     "I'm aoki chiyo. it's a pleasure rooming with you", the kinder second-year bowed.

     "so, which bed would you like, aoki-san? I'm assuming the sisters want to sleep on the same bed?"

     "I don't really mind...", chiyo smiled, to which orimoto had set her suitcase beside the bed that's closest to the window.

     "by the way, should we start heading down to the lobby? gojō-sensei said that we should be there at least five minutes before noon hits", chiyo mentioned.

     "you're right. let's go", maki agreed, as the three were about to leave their hotel room before they noticed that orimoto hadn't moved an inch.

"orimoto-san, are you coming with us?"

"ah, I want to put my hair up first. you three can go down first", the dark-haired girl responded.

nodding, chiyo left with one of the room keys secured in her tiny backpack.

the last second-year dropped her fake smile, as she hummed to herself with amusement.

"I wonder who I should mess with first~"

     "so make sure you stay in groups of at least four

"so make sure you stay in groups of at least four. and we'll meet back here after lunch", yaga announced, to which many of the students had already scattered off.