XI. OKLAHOMA

"OKLAHOMA?" Angel raised a skeptical brow. "well no, it's not going to be called Oklahoma. That's just a cover up." Lexi tried to explain. "A cover up? Lexi this sounds sketchy as hell." Ethan chuckled, passing the script to her. Lexi pushed it back to him. "Will you guys just consider it, please?" She insisted. Ethan and Angel shared a look before they both let out a sigh in agreement. "Yeah sure." Angel responded. Lexi's smile grew and gave them a quick hug before getting up and walking off. 

"How can she be so convincing?" Ethan turned to Angel. She shrugged and put the script in her backpack, getting ready to leave. "That's a capricorn for you." Angel laughed softly. Ethan raised a brow and chuckled. They stood for a moment, sharing a smile before Ethan cleared his throat. "Well I gotta meet up with Kat. I'll see you in Comp?" He patted Angel's shoulder and smirked a bit before walking off. Angel watched him leave for a moment.

"The fuck was that?" Rue blurted out. Angel jumped and let out a small scream. "Jesus fuck-- Rue where did you come from?" She cursed. Her eyes drifted to a tatted boy standing next to her and Angel raised a suspicious brow. "Is this Elliot?" Angel asked. Rue had mentioned Elliot a couple times over winter break while crashing in Angel's room after new years. From what Angel has pieced together so far, she didn't like him one bit. She did have to admit though, He was very attractive and seemed to have a bit of a goofy demeanor. Yet that didn't mask his shitty encouragement of Rue's drug addiction. 

"Uh yeah, Elliot this is my cousin Angel." Rue smiled towards her cousin. "Nice to meet you." Elliot gave a sly smirk and stuck out his hand. Angel ignored the offer. "Yeah I've heard of you." She stated plainly before shuffling off to her Anatomy class. 

Most of Angel's classes were a bore. The only ones she truly looks forward to are theatre and Comp 101 which both she just so happens to share with Ethan. The two of them grew closer over break while acting in a local play. She only really knew him as Kat's boyfriend but soon realized they have a lot in common.

While making their way to theatre together,  Angel caught a glimpse of a familiar blonde at the other end of the hall. The two locked eyes for only a mere moment before Angel gave a cold chuckle and followed Ethan into the classroom.

author's notes:

a short chapter but so much more to come....stay tuned.