VI. MOLLY

MOLLY has euphoric effects that affect norepinephrine, serotonin, and dopamine. It basically makes anybody feel incredibly happy and bubbly inside. You feel as if you're floating on a cloud.

Yet waking up the next morning from it isn't always pleasant. Especially when you have school the next day. Angel woke up late for school and made an excuse to her mother saying she wasn't feeling good. Which passed with her mom after angel puked all over herself.

Angel felt bad missing school but to be honest she needed a day off.

As she laid in bed, she stared at the ceiling. She tried to piece together the missed parts of the puzzle that was the night of the fair. Yet there was an extreme block in her brain. She just hoped she didn't do anything stupid.

Someone knocked on Angel's door and she sat up. It slowly opened and Cassie peaked her head in. "Hey Ang...how are you doing?" She asked, stepping in cautiously. Angel shrugged and ran a hand through her hair. "Honestly not too great. I puked all over my mom this morning." They both chuckled. Cass sat on the edge of Angel's bed and passed her a bowl of soup. "I stopped by Panera on the way here and got your favorite..." She trailed off a bit as angel picked up the soup and smiled. She took off the lid and began indulging. "Last night was pretty crazy.." Cassie began to speak but stopped when Angel perked up. "You remember? I don't remember a thing after I took the molly. tell me everything" She laughed a little and so did Cass but it seemed forced. 

"Well.. We all went into the mirror maze and you got lost. Maddie and I talked about no giving a fuck anymore ya know? cause our boyfriends are trash... then we found you again but Maddie decided to confront Nate so she ran off. Me and You walked around for a bit and went into the tunnel of love... and um.." Cassie looked up at Angel who was confused at the hesitation. "What happened?" Angel asked. Cass bit her lip and looked at her hands. "Uh you kissed me. that was it. and you ran off. then I went on the carousel and did something so dumb...I just decided to go home after that." 

They were silent for a while. Angel taking everything in. She kissed Cass and couldn't even remember it. Angel felt sick again. Maybe it was the soup or the fact that she may have just ruined the best thing in her life. She quickly got up and ran to the bathroom, puking again. 

Cass jumped up, worried. "Angel? are-are you okay?" She yelled from the bedroom. "I think you should go Cass..." Angel said, her voice shaking. Cassie didn't say a word. She frowned and got her stuff walking out the door. 

Angel laid on her bathroom floor, letting her tears flow. 

Maddie laid next to Cassie and furrowed her eyebrows at her. "So you're telling me you didn't tell her everything?" Maddie grumbled. Cassie covered her face with a pillow and shook her head. "I didn't know how...Just tell her 'hey by the way we had sex and i told you i was in love with you?' No way. plus I'm dating Mckay. I fucked up. It was a mistake." Cass said. Maddie rolled her eyes. "Okay Cass cause Mckay is obviously a better choice than Angel." Maddie laughed softly but then let out a cough, placing her hand on her throat.

Cass gave her a worried look but she's already pried her enough today about what happened at the fair. 

As much as Cass may have loved last night, she was devoted to Mckay.