CHAPTER-6 SNEHIDHANEY.....

Last episode:

Arjun was suffering from fever, nila cared him like a mother.... He feel something different in his care...... She feed a food for him, he puked out he held his vomit in her hands and ran to the washroom and clean herself and wiped his mouth in his saree.....Arjuns eyes went to gloosy saw her care and concern......And gave a tablet for him, he slept on the bed... Nila also laid on the bed... Unconsciously his hands around her waist, she jerked... His head placed her crook neck..... He peacefuly slept on her..... His hot breath hit on her neck.... Her lips curved into smile saw thier intimacy..... Both there legs are tangled each other....... He slept peacefully like a baby seeking it's mother's warmth..... She slowly caressed his hair and kissed his forehead.... She knows that by his shivering......
Both they slept peacefully each other.....

Today episode.....

In morning........

Nila woked up and saw her grownup baby.... He slept peacefully.... Her lips curved into smile after saw him.... She caressed his hair and kissed his forehead......
She slowly moved on the bed without distrubing him....
She went refresh her self and finished her morning works and went out of the washroom she saw Arjun was stood on the balcony and stretched his limps..... And took a sunshine..... She moved to him....

'Good morning sir' she said...
'Han good morning nila' he said.....

'Fever sari aagidicha pa? ' she touched his forehead with her palm....

'Hmm ippo better a irruku' he said....
'Nalla thoonguningala? ' she said sarcastically to him....

'Han nalla thoonguna ma, tablet pootu paduthathu mattum dha nayabam irruku, aprm ippo elundhudhadhu nayabagam irruku, avlo nalla thoonguna, romba naal kazhichu oru nalla warmness oda thoonguna oru feel, nalla irrundhichi oru feel ah... Daily epdi irrundha nalla irrukum' Arjun said her feeling...

'Irrundhuta pochii...'nila supressed her blush,she turned into human cherry.....

'Enna irrundhuta pochii? ' he said what she meant.....

'Onnu illa Arjun summa' she said hide her blush and jumped to kitchen, she couldn't suppresed her shy....

'Enna namba onnu sonna iva onnu sollitu pora?, enna aachi ivalukku..... He think himself.....

Few moments later.....

Arjun took his shower and wore a as usual formal shirt and pants.... He ready to go office, nila packed a lunch for him......
He went to sat on the dinning table, nila servea a break fast for him.... Nila went to their room and search a tablets for him, and finally she got a tablets and went to him.....

'Indhanga Arjun tablet pootutu ponga' she gave a tablets for him.....
'Adha fever sari aagidichu la aprm en ma tablets?' He told her.....
'Illa nga fever sari agidichu dha, ana cold lita irruku, adhuku dha' she said....
'Hm sari' he took a tablets

Arjun was looking at Nila who was rubbing her neck which was reddened a little... He enquired nila about it ... Nila decide to tease him so she said that it was hickey ( love bite ) But actually it was a mosquito bite .... Arjun shocked at her answer

'Edhu hickey va? ' he said with his shock reaction......

'Ama Arjuneyy..... ' she said with her blush....

'Adhu epdi ma? ' he questioned him......

'Ada poonga arjuney, adhellam poi na epdi solluva' she said with her blush and hide her face with her hands.....

'Ayoo... Enna iva epdi vetkapadra, deii Arjun enna da panni vachi irruka? Tablets over dowsy aagi edhachi edakudama..... Ayoo..... ' he asked himself.....