CHAPTER 24 - HIS MUNCHKIN

Finally, Arjun mustered up the courage to confess his love to Nila. They both admitted their feelings for each other and together, they made the decision to teach Gauthum a lesson.

both they slept peacefully each other embrace, The sunlight streamed in through the window, landing directly on his face and jolting him awake. The warm rays caressed his cheeks as he struggled to get out of bed. He felt a weight on his bare chest and realized Nila was tightly hugging him, her hair cascading over his chest. Arjun gently tucked her hair behind her ear lobes and admired how peacefully she slept, her lips slightly parted. He playfully tousled her hair, a smile forming on his lips as he watched her adorable gestures.

"en azhagu kutty" Arjun was completely captivated by her beauty as she slept, so he gently kissed her lips without waking her up.

"oii pondatti, enchiru " Arjun attempted to wake her up, but she nestled even closer to his chest, he smiled at her after saw her antics

" good morning arjuneyyy" Nila woke up and gave a quick peck on his lips with her adorable puppy eyes.

"kediii" Arjun playfully squeezed her chubby cheeks, causing her to bury her face into his exposed chest, her cheeks turning a lovely shade of pink.

"seringa madam koncho enchinga na office ku ready aaguva " arjun said to her, she nodded her head

"no, poga arjuneyy ipo dhan en purushaney edho koncho koncho ma romance panitu vararu adhukula office ponum nu soldring"

"irundhalum epdila insult panna koodadhu , inimey paaru dii ayya oda romance ah, ana ipo office kelambanum enchiru dii en thakkali kutty" Arjun freshened up and put on his formal attire for work, while Nila headed to the kitchen to prepare lunch for her loved ones.

Arjun was fixing his hair at the dressing table when Nila came over to playfully bother him with her cute antics.

"aii podhum dii, iru unna evening vandhu vechikira" arjun enjoyed their childish things

"vechikonga vechikonga" nila said with her mischevious smile

arjun had his breakfast and ready to go his office

"seri nila papa time ku saaptu rest edunga na seekro vandhura evening ok va" Arjun gave her a gentle kiss on her forehead and said goodbye to her.

Days went by filled with their love and some cuty naughty antics, while Arjun continued his search for Gautham. He entrusted Shree's case to Maran, the Deputy Commissioner of Police, and his best friend who took on the case despite the risks involved.

Arjun and Nila made the decision to visit the temple together. Nila chose to wear a simple organza salwar, with jhumkas adorning her ears. She delicately applied a touch of vermilion on her center partition and elegantly pinned her hair back, adding a few jasmine flowers for a touch of grace. As always, her adorable smile enhanced her beauty. even more. Arjun was totally captivated by her gaze as well. Nila attempted to secure her dupatta in front of the dressing table when she felt a pair of arms wrap around her waist. Startled, she quickly spun around to see her man standing there.

"kovil ku poi dhan aaganuma?" arjun asked to nila with his puppy face

"en arjuneyy, enna achi edhachum odambuku mudilaya" Nila inquired and gently placed her palm on his forehead to assess his temperature.

"koldriey dii, epdila en munnadi vandhu koil ku polama nu keta epdi dii ennaku manasu varum" Arjun was completely captivated by her playful behavior, struggling to keep his composure while Nilla suppressed her laughter.

"enna dii siripu" arjun asked to her she controll her laugh after seeing her grown up child behaviour

"onnum illa arjun, chumma" nila said to her