CHAPTER-7 FAMILY OUTING

Last chapter:

Nila teased him for the mosquito bite.... He also afraid to saw her neck..... Arjun went office with a confused state....
Nila's friend riya called to her and finished their naughty cuty fight.....
Arjun's mother ambika ma met nila and invite their for thala diwali celebration in their home town..... Ambika want to talk Arjun so she told nila, call for him, nila also called him sever times but he couldn't attend her call..... Ambika ma bidded bye to her.....
Arjun returned his hime with lotzz of frustration and work pressure, nila couldn't know about his state of mind, she question him continuously..... Arjun behave harshly at her.... She went to sat on the bed without shedding word.... Lonely tears flow on her cheeks...
Arjun receive a call for his mother, she explained everything... He felt for his behavior and he went convinced her..... She felt lottz.... Finally he continued her and he tried to clarified his confusion, Arjun asked about the mosquito bite, she couldn't suppressed her laugh....
After few minutes, nila exaplined him.... He also relaxed with a heavy sigh....
She slept on his shoulder so he stretched his arms and lift her like a bridal style, her hands clutched his tees, her face burried in his chest, finally he put her on the bed gently.... Her face fully closed with her hair, he slowly put her hair on her earlobe..... He caressed her hair... He also laid on the other side of the bed......

Today chapter:

Arjun woked before nila, he saw her, she peacefully slept hugging the pillow, his lips automatically curved into smile after saw her antics.....
He went to kitchen make coffee for her....

Few moments later....

Arjun successful made a coffee for her and went to bedroom, she snuggled more on the pillow......
He went to stood near her.....

'Nila, elundhri ' he tried to woke her but failed.....

'Enna va epdi thoongura, epdi elupuradhu' he stood thinking pose....

'Karapanpoochii.... Nila eludhri elundhri, un bedsheet mela cockroach irruku' he try to afraid her......

'Enna arjuneyy problem ungalaku?,nan dha nethey sonnala atha tha call panna sonnaga nu, aprm enna' she murmed her slept.....

'Ada elundhri ma, un mela cockroach irruku' he said....

She sat on the bed....

'Enga pa cockroach, irrundha thooki poda vendiyadhu dhana, adhuku en kathuringa' she said....

'Ada nee cockroach kellam bayapada maatiya' he asked.....

'Na cockroach kellam bayapada maatra, kaila pidichey vilayaduva' she said with giggling.....

'Edhu kaila pidipiya, sariyana women vs wild a irrukiya ma' he said....

'Ayoo edha ketkadha enna elupuningala, ponga arjuneyy ennaku thookam varudhu' she said.....

'Ada irru ma, coffee kudichitu thoongiko' he said.....

He forward a cup of coffee for her.......

'Ada coffee poitu irrukinga, enna special' she said....

'Coffee poda enna ma special vennum, nee nalla thoongitu irrundhu sari adha naney kitchen poi coffee pootuta' he said.....

'Hmm super a irruku Arjun coffee' she said....

'Thanks'.... He said....

Nila noticed his neck.... Ss it also a mosquito bite.... She decided to teased her.....

'Arjuneyy.... Enna ungaluku iniku hickey va' she said with her giggles.....

'Edhu..... Marbadium a' he said his afraid tone.....