CHAPTER 13- HAPPY DAY

'Nila....nila....elundhiri ma... Time aagudhu paaru' Arjun tried to elupifying nila, while his deep slumber.....

'Hmm.... 5 minutes ma.... ' nila said, she snuggled more on him, nila couldn't know where she was slept.....

'Aii elindhiri ma... Po poi ready aagai' Arjun said, nila woke up on him, she jerked at the moment after noticed where she slept.... She slowly move at the place....

'Enna elupitu neenga maatum thoonguringa..... Arjuneyy.... Nenga elundrichi vaanga' nila said while tried to pulled him.....

'Aii po dii.... Night um thoonga vidla ippovum.... Summa..... ' Arjun said while his deep. Slumber.......

'Edhu... Night fullah thoonga vidalaya.... Ayiyoo.. Nilla enna panna.... Nalla irrundha manushana' nila thought herself and she went to took her shower and she drapped casual dress....

Nila went to the hall... Whole family members busy in their works.... The house was fully decorated by the maailai thooranam (mango leaves) , flower garlands etc......

'Nila eludhrichitiya da..... ? ' ambika asked....

'Hmm ama.. Atha ippodha elundhricha' nila said....

'Sari da, nee poi ready aagitu vandhudu... Anaiki vangunomla andha saree katitu va nila ma.... ' ambika ma said, nila nodded.....

'Enna thangoo.... Face la oru maari irruku, kannaellam sevandhu... Enna aachi? ' mathi asked nila.....

'Illa ma thala valaikura maari irruku avlodha'........

'Sari iru da na poi unnaku coffee kondu vara, nee iru' mathi said, she went to kitchen and took a cup of coffee for nila....

'Idha nila ma' madhi forward a cup of coffee......

'Aii nila kudikaadha' Arjun held her hand for stop.....

'Deii Arjun.... Paavoo kozhandha thala valiku dhu solluchey nu coffee kondu vandha nee vandhu thadukura' mathi said..... ..

'Kozhandha neethu enna enna pannuchi theriuma, thalavali varaama enna aagum.... ' Arjun said, nila jerked....

'Enna da soldra?..... ' madhi asked....

'Adhu la onnum illa.... Nee andha coffee a kuduthu Tu po... Na kudichikira.... ' Arjun said.....

'Deii unnaku vera eduthutu vara... Adhaa ava ta kudu' madhi said.....

'Madam ku vera onnu irrku... Nee po atha' arjun said with his sheepish smile.....

'Madam a, ayoo kadavula nethu apdi enna panna.... Kadaisiya coke kuidchadhu mattum dha nyabam irruku ' nila thought herself, while Arjun forward a cup of buttermilk for her....

'Indhanga madam kudinga' Arjun said.......

'Enna Arjun idhu? ' nila asked.....

'Enna va irrudha madam kudipinga? ' Arjun asked sarcastically to her..... She didn't understood what he say....

'Buttermilk dha ma kudi.... ' Arjun said and she nodded....

' Edhuku idu ' nila asked....

' Haan thala valikudhunu sonnala adhuku dhan kudi sari ayirum ' Arjun said.....

' Apdiya'.... when she going to ask another question he placed his finger on her lips and actioned her to drink it nila too drunk it silently.

After finishing the buttermilk. She handed the glass to him that's when arjun noticed the moustache below nose formed by the milk . He went closer to her , asusal his close proximity sent goosebumps to her and Arjun wiped her mouth with his hand and moved back while nila left a breath